How often do you think about the topic of GREATNESS?

When you think of GREATNESS what do you think of?

4 Likes

Daily

2 Likes

I think of someone who doesn’t just make it in their selected industry, but finds a way to change it or improve it for the better. Not to be cliche, but the slogan ‘creativity first’ is basically what comes to mind.

3 Likes

Before you replied I had already liked a bunch of your “bytes” because they looked unique and interesting to me. Your work is innovative.

1 Like

Thank you so much man! So many ideas for not only right now, but changing music as well. Hope i get to share them someday :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Rarely.

Greatness can be seen as striving for perfection when you can do just well by trying. :sunglasses::ok_hand:

1 Like

i sort of squabble with the topic of greatness quite often because I feel like it can mean many things in different contexts…

I think it relies completely internally though. Intent and an ability to put those intents into action, and then embracing and overcoming all the trials and things in between is what I think brings someone to the level of “greatness.”
It’s subjective anyway so eh but clout chasing is not the way to go. It just damages the art form it’s in, I believe. It takes away from the essence of art and puts it into maximizing something solely for personal gain.

3 Likes

You have been here for a very long time. 2 Years. That is GREAT!

1 Like

All the time because i am and will be great

1 Like