How much posting is too much posting?

So I make bytes a lot. My question is, how many bytes a day would someone have to make for you to unfollow them?

5 Likes

1 post is honestly too many. Maybe like 1 post a month tbh.

6 Likes

Don’t take that advice…

3 a day

4 then… jeez

4 Likes

I post 1 or 2 byte per day

5 Likes

Post until it stops making you happy!! If people don’t like it, they won’t follow you. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

I feel like if someone posted like 15-20 posts a day I’d be like okay let’s settle down now, but I have a high threshold for that. Everyone uses the app for different things so I try not to get annoyed if they’re doing something differently than me :slight_smile:

13 Likes

Doesn’t bother me :ok_hand:t4: long as I enjoy craft and they don’t spam sh*tty content

12 Likes

I was just gunna type that!

2 Likes

lol! @Ezekiel

3 Likes

As a responsible adult, I try to post 10 times a day… I mean 1 time a day.

Still trying to figure this out…

6 Likes

Hey, I follow you and tbh I haven’t been like “oh this guy again…” at all because you’re funny! The only people I’d unfollow for posting too much are people who don’t make me laugh or if they rebyte too much. Or people who talk about wanting followers a ton because that’s not what’s fun about the app. Just stay true to what you find to be funny and good content! (If you’re worried then spread them out throughout the day so they aren’t back to back though)

9 Likes

If you spam 7+ bytes usually that’s a turn off for me

4 Likes

I’d agree also because usually if you’re posting that many back to back or close together they arent the best.

3 Likes

If the posts are funny and original then I wouldn’t care but if your just sh!t posting then Imma hit that unfollow :man_shrugging:

6 Likes

Lol just have fun yall.

4 Likes

I post 2-3 bytes a day depending on how i feel at the time

4 Likes

As long as it’s good content I think you could get away with up to 3 a day

2 Likes

i’d say post 1-2 bytes a day. anything more is too much, even if it’s good. you don’t want to overwhelm or put off your followers.

@Benf (@ ben on byte) and @charliewilson (same username) do this, and they’re two of the most popular users (they’re also super hilarious!)

7 Likes

I feel to keep up engagement, 3 posts a day would be good. and then maybe cut down to 1 or 2 if you start producing “higher content” so content that takes more time to make and edit

3 Likes

Post however many times as you please. no one will stop you but to your followers it could come off as spammy to go over 10. But its up to you :sunglasses::ok_hand:

3 Likes