How much are you enjoying Byte so far?!

How much are you enjoying byte? Comment below and leave suggestions for others who may see your comment!
(Tips + hints + tricks for new Byters is welcome) :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

13 Likes

I’m just as addicted to it as I was with Vine and I don’t see that stopping

8 Likes

I have to agree, Byte is a sleeping giant right now! Good luck! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I love it! I love what I make on Byte, and I see the absolute potential in Byte.

I try to post one every day, and i know i know, people say don’t worry too much about numbers, but when numbers are the only indicators that show how well my Bytes are doing, I have to care, so I get bummed out when I don’t get many likes or comments compared to my previous ones, but at the same time, it motivates me to make better content.

Right now, I get about 30-60 likes on each byte generally, which is not a lot compared to other big Byters, but the way I think of it is 30 likes everyday, so that’s 30x7= 210 a week, which is a lot and very gratifying, the lesson here that I learned is “Consistency,” hehe. I try to stay positive, set my own goals, and gain more exposure through being more active on the app itself!

7 Likes

*Bytonian gang. And I’m enjoying it far too much. Definitely need to take more breaks from watching bytes because it’s taken over my life. Looking forward to see where we go from here, and hope everyone else is pacing themselves to be here for a while!

3 Likes

You sound like a high quality Byte’r and for that we thank you! Have you partnered with Byte yet?

2 Likes

Pacing is key :ok_hand:

2 Likes

Although its been less active I feel the content on the app has gotten a lot better the past week. A lot more of the ‘vine’ type humour and seems a lot of smaller creators breaking through past the rebate for rebyte groups and people from beta.

3 Likes

I agree, although the first users had a huge advantage, I believe the ordinary user has a chance to take the spotlight now!

1 Like

Enjoying way too much. Glad it’s here. It sparked a whole level in my creativity.

3 Likes

I’m in love :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: and attached to the app. I can’t let go just waiting for that fire update :fire::fire::fire:

Tips: collab, collab, and collab! — engage with the viewers/creators :triumph::rocket:

3 Likes

Its been good so far!
waiting for app to release in india, hopefully they release asap! i hope everyone are doing good.

2 Likes

Not yet haha, hopefully later!

1 Like

Exactly! If you work as much in the initial stages, it does pay of BIG-TIME later on.

3 Likes

I’m loving Byte and it’s been pretty easy to connect with others and to find funny stuff with less likes, instead of just viral stuff.

1 Like

Absolutely loving it. I originally jumped on it with the intent of mainly gaining an audience for my animation, but it’s done so much more than that. Not only have I improved in my animation, I’ve also improved in my social skills in engaging with other creators here on these forums.

For newbies: don’t ever get the mindset that gaining an audience will come easy. Too many people have tried byte and after finding that the road was tough, gave up and made excuses (I’m looking at you, those who say byte is dead :angry:). If you want to gain an audience that badly, then you HAVE to work for it. I may still be under 100 followers, and I do have times of lack of motivation, but I just have to pick myself back up and remind myself of the fact that it’s a tough journey, but it’s worth the hard work. Nobody ever became famous overnight, they had to work for it.

5 Likes

I’ve watched over 20,000 loops :sob::sob: I find it to be my new favorite app. And I’ve already been quoting bytes to my friends so they’ll check it out

1 Like

haha I wish I was on that level, but thats soon to come! Keep watching and keep creating! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I agree with you 100%! There’s marketing behind those who become famous but that doesn’t mean you can’t be the next one to make it! Consistency is key?

1 Like

There is such a large creator base right now and that is a major strength for this app!