How money issues can be addressed

Bet. I’d love it man. I can not wait.

What is your IG I can add you to it if you want!

stephenmccartney01

:broken_heart: alas he is not.

Im so happy im not the only one with a notepad either… Like i thought i was crazy😅.

4 Likes

dude you’re not alone LOL

2 Likes

This is very reassuring

2 Likes

OKAY, SAME! I have all these ideas down!

2 Likes

Followed bro. Kit!

We could all assume that lol

I went a step ahead an already started filming things lmao

1 Like

It’s good to hear that I’m not the only one keeping vine ideas in my notes lol

https://www.instagram.com/marioayuso_/

@jamesfrewin on instagram!

Guys, what is your opinion on creators getting paid by V2?

@jakestudebaker I think it would be cool to get paid for your work but then again, we want an app that will encourage others to make new and original content. Not just come to v2 wanting easy money. But, depending on your value, reach, and quality of your content I think partnering with the V2 team would benefit both the creator and company!

2 Likes

omg same haha

1 Like

I disagree. How is V2 going to make more money from people who got famous using their app? They aren’t going to bring new audiences to V2, that’s where the audience is that made them famous in the first place.

In all honesty, and I made this point last night, V2 to make more money should charge more popular creators a small tax to put their content up. It would make sure the more popular people only uploaded their best content, and they couldnt flood the market, and it would give V2 more revenue to grow how they want.

the platform can do amazing without any famous person, and thinking that your content is what makes the app perfect, well thats why vine shut down…

2 Likes

From what I’ve heard, a lot of the people that got famous from Vine aren’t going to come back.

I mean great and all, but if they want to they should be allowed