How money issues can be addressed

Ok so it’s a wild idea but like patrick pushing bikini bottom somewhere else it might just work (dont watch the whole episode, it doesnt)

Anyway what if top creators got charged a tax to upload, like 10-15 cents per upload once you hit 100k. Then that price increases as you get bigger. Then the way creators can get paid is by a built in “Patreon” type system that would allow viewers to donate to creators. That way the creators don’t take the money from V2 and the creators desires to get paid can be met by thier fans.

The reason for the tax is because a lot of top curators will just upload as many things as possible to try and make one good bit of content flooding the market. This tax makes sure that top creators don’t spam uploads and they are making better stuff.

16 Likes

Lol same I already have some good ideas !

2 Likes

I want to be both a content creator and a fan. I was a fan when the original vine app was around but was usually to shy to produce my own content on the app.

7 Likes

Let’s work together on some stuff then!!! you can find my IG @ jakestudebaker

1 Like

I HAVE A WHOLE FOLDER OF NOTES WITH IDEAS ON MY PHONE LOL I thought it was just me :joy: so excited (too excited? nah)

7 Likes

Same !! I made mental notes tho since I thought it would’ve been odd if I were to make actual notes but now that other people do I’m gonna do it :joy: but I want to become a content creator and just make people happy

4 Likes

Oh it’s absolutely weird hahahahaha but that is how my brain works and I do not have that outlet anymore for my ideas (rip) so I write them down or make snapchats instead :joy::joy: I’m ridiculous

4 Likes

I’ve had a few random ideas that I’ve thought of while driving somewhere or doing a monotonous task but I haven’t written anything down.

2 Likes

Ight yea maybe my dude if we find a way

1 Like

i’m so excited for it hoping to make some content :grimacing:

2 Likes

Yep my IG is my username I’ll add you

1 Like

hey jake could u dm me, @jakestudebaker its @nexfliting on ig

I also have notes on my phone on what kind of content I want to create lol.

yea same! let’s make a gc

1 Like

Omg me too!! I’m so excited!!

Where should we do it? SC can only hold 15

Creator, I create content, and would love to create exclusive vine content

1 Like

instagram or imessage?

Both a creator and fan! I was only a consumer for vine. v2 is my opportunity to showcase more of my sense of humor. Hyped as ~heck~

1 Like

IG, follow me @ jakestudebaker and see how many other people you can get to join it!!