How many video ideas do you have down and how are you recording them?

i have some i never posted on v*ne that are only mildly crappy. other than that, i have scripts i have been accumulating since like 2013 or '14.

i surprisingly have the same sense of humour. stupid, but unproblematic jokes.

2 Likes

Most of mine are just videos that I never posted on the original app

2 Likes

I have only one idea. It isn’t due to lack of engagement, it is due to the fact that I am not very creative.

I have 20 ideas in my phone

I’ve finished around 10 edits.

Yeah I have quite a bit of ideas written out and CANT WAIT until they drop V2!!

Yeah same for me, I don’t want to start recording videos until we know the exact size and duration on the videos.

2 Likes

I’ve got about twenty written down, but I’m definitely waiting for the app launch to do anything with them XD

The duration was pretty much confirmed 2-6.5 seconds.
I agree with you on the filming thing though, wouldn’t want to film a bunch of videos then find out that they don’t fit.

1 Like

AHH SOO MANY!! i write them down in my phone notes and use the old vne camera app to make them :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m waiting on that too…as soon as it’s finilized I’ma start asap

2 Likes

A few, and I’m going to use my phone

I’ve got about 50-60 rn, but I have a lot of ideas and some ideas don’t work as well irl, so realistically probably like 20-25 that’ll actually make the final cut.

1 Like

You’re absolutely right!

Holy I thought I was the only one and I thought it was cray cray.
But anyway I have mine saved on a private tumblr

Heheheheh

1 Like

how did you record them already? dont we need v2 so that we can cut and start recording from completely different angels again

v2 to my knowledge have stated they will accept videos that have been edited and cut from outside the app itself so people seem to have already begun to do that in the wait for the apps release

It’s so great to see all these people who have so many ideas saved for later! The hype is truly real is seems!!

1 Like

my video ideas look kind of like serial killer notes they’re all spread tf out and make 0 sense to anyone

1 Like

I always think videos like these are better when they’re spontaneous and not premeditated.