How many of you will be joining PHASE 2? :D I am!

How many of you got invited this time around? Are you excited? Do you have content prepared? No? What are you looking fwd to??

9 Likes

changed to hype! please remember to choose a category :blep:

also i got it! super excited

5 Likes

Got my invite yesterday and legit felt like a kid on Christmas morning! Haha!

I may or may not have been checking my email all morning to see if my invite is there already. Lol

I think I am most excited for a clean slate to try new things, create without having to feel like I have to match someone else, and to be a part of the Byte family from the beginning!

5 Likes

All of you suck :sob:, but I’m also super happy to see all y’all so excited to be apart of the beta :hugs:. Hopefully I get invited to the next one lol

4 Likes

Can’t wait for phase 2. Phase 1 was exciting

2 Likes

i wish i can but i never got a code :frowning:

1 Like

Reviving Vine as it should be​:smiley::smiley:

1 Like

Yeah I got 1 vid

1 Like

i’m in!! just saw the email today in class like 5 mins ago lol i’m excited!!

3 Likes

I got an invite to Phase 2!

2 Likes

Me :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: so exited

1 Like

Phase 2 of the Byte Cinematic Universe has begun

1 Like

I gooot it!!

1 Like

Me! I believe they said this test would be open all weekend? I have to work tonight but I can’t wait to test!

1 Like

I got in this time, looking forward to trying the app out and putting it through its paces.

2 Likes

i wish i got in ;-;

1 Like

I got in!! Am so happy!

2 Likes

I want to, but my phone just crapped out, no idea what or when im getting a phone.

1 Like

Yo I got my email yesterday during my graduation meeting and I was so happy :sob:. Looking forward to making memories and memes and videos and a bunch of stuff with y’all.

1 Like

New poster​:joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes