How many languages do you speak?

I would like to learn the german language, is it difficult?

1 Like

The same for me :rofl:

2 Likes

Thanks. I will use it before learning any new language :grin:

1 Like

Currently, I only speak English but the last little bit I’ve started seriously working on learning French. I live in Canada where French is our other national language and my city is super close to Quebec so a lot of jobs require you to speak both!

2 Likes

I speak English, Spanish, that I can understand but I’m still learning how to write, Portuguese, which is my native language, and I can understand some Italian too.

2 Likes

Wow, it took you a little too long to start learning French.

1 Like

Never too late to start something new!

2 Likes

X2. Go for it.

1 Like

Ayy swiss german represent! :call_me_hand:

I also speak english and high(regular) german and i know a ot of random phrases in like 10 dif
languages for some reason

2 Likes

OMG are you swiss too :scream_cat:??

2 Likes

Yes i am!!! :smiley:

2 Likes

I speak English (obviously) and I, like many others, studied Spanish for a couple years in school though I don’t speak it well, and now I’m learning Russian :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Wow, I have seen many people learning Russian

1 Like

It’s kinda is,
And not.

Depends.

1 Like

Learning Russian is very hard.

Thanks to my mom, it’s my second main langue / mother tongue / (what is this called?)… :joy:

3 Likes

It’s a popular language :woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

I know some very basic French from what I learned (and can remember) from school… I’d also love to learn Spanish and German.
French is definitely my favourite language though, really gonna have to get learning it again :clap:t2:

2 Likes

English and a little Italian

2 Likes

I can speak English, spanish and a little of French

2 Likes

I speak Spanish and english well, and a little of Portuguese (im learning tho), and i would love to learn Catalán, French, Mandarín and of course German… u could say I’m passionate with them

6 Likes