How many languages do you speak?

So I was wondering how many languages some of you can speak.
Me for example, I can speak English and Spanish. I would love to learn German and Mandarin.

12 Likes

Well English, German, Swiss German, French (but I must admit my French is not as good anymore yikes ,but I still understand it 90% and still can write it… sorta) and Portuguese, which is my native language.
Nooooow I am learning Spanish and jeez I would have never thought in a million years, I’d have so much trouble with it. Like I undestand it most of of the time but my brain automatically switches to Portuguese, when I try to speak it ughhhhhh :joy:
And I’d like to learn Italian next and also two of my native african dialects! And maybe Dutch, Greek and Arab.
I LOVE LANGUAGES

8 Likes

OMG, so many!! I want to learn German because is similar to English. I wanted to learn Portuguese because is similar to spanish. But I want to learn Mandarin so baaad

4 Likes

I speak 3 languages

4 Likes

Just English and the sheer basics of Spanish

4 Likes

Spanish from school?

2 Likes

Uhmmmmmm not so sure about German being similar to English :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:. They are so different from eachother and German is in my opinion not an easy language to learn. But if you want to learn it go for it, it’s definitely an interesting and cool language :tipping_hand_woman:t6:‍♀️ And I agree on Spanish and Portugues, they’re similar sometimes

6 Likes

English but trying to learn welsh, as i go there all the time. should learn french as i am in France allot.

3 Likes

Go for it! Learning new cultures and languages is fun.

1 Like

English is my first language. I’m taking Spanish II rn in school so I know quite a bit, but not a lot. I want to learn Swedish tho and am currently doing that through Dualingo :joy:. So I guess you could say I know 1.5 languages.

3 Likes

I speak English, French and Spanish (learned french first)

2 Likes

I speak german, spanish and english

3 Likes

I want to download Dualingo for mandarin. Is it good?

3 Likes

I can only speak English but can slightly understand French and Italian (Italian background).

3 Likes

French is weird to pronunce. My sister is into it, I think I’m going to learn it with her soon, but I don’t like it much.

2 Likes

I speak:

• Turkish
  • English
  • Greman
  • Russian
5 Likes

It’s really good for vocab. For conjugations and stuff though, it doesn’t explain it to you. Good if you want to learn a few phrases.

1 Like

Only two, Spanish and English

3 Likes

I can speak spanish and english and i would love to learn the Norwegian or the Danish

2 Likes

Damn you speak a lot of languages, that is so cool! The portuguese and the Italian are very similar to the spanish

3 Likes