How many followers do you need to be a part of v2's monetization policy?

Hi, I’m curious about one thing. How many followers do you need to be on v2’s monetization policy? I was just wondering because recently YouTube updated their monetization guidelines, and stated that you need 1,000 subscribers, and a specific amount of video views. Will v2 have similar guidelines, with followers and loops?

2 Likes

Monetary policy is the process by which the monetary authority of a country(such as the Federal Reserve Board) controls either the cost of very short-term borrowing or the monetary base, often targeting an inflation rate or interest rate to ensure price stability and general trust in the currency.

Monetization is the word your looking for. I don’t know the answer I just wanted to share my AP Econ skills

1 Like

There’s no set number, and here’s the deal with that; you really should focus on quality content and ample audience retention, then the monetization comes next

1 Like

There isn’t a set number yet. I know for a fact that I wouldn’t legally be able to monetise (under 18 and I can’t use my parents’ stuff) but I would think you should be able to do it after creating 1 or 2 videos.