How many followers could be classified as "being famous"?

5k? 10k? 100k? Lemme know your thoughts xD

Ik that 100k with a good engagement is a sweet spot number to make a good living with whatever you got :thinking:

6 Likes

I guess it would scale depending on the amount of people using v2

4 Likes

Depending on Peoples count but as normal you can say 50k-100k :smiley:

3 Likes

I would say about 60k+ but it does depend on how many users there are on v2.

2 Likes

Fame is obviously cumulative. If you reach 1k, you can reach 5k, and then 10k. If you look at any trend of success the milestones start to pile up quickly.

3 Likes

I’d say once you hit 1 million you could be considered famous. 100k is a lot of followers but I feel that your not famous

4 Likes

I mean, you’re kinda famous when you reach 10k but 100k or 1m is, like… “YOU ARE FAMOUS”,

5 Likes

I really wouldn’t know, but if I got at least 5k (which would be more than what I have on instagram) i’d be happy

2 Likes

I’d be happy with about 1 billion follower, you know, since im unrealistic

4 Likes

Its depends on the social media, For example YouTube is very different than Instagram if you have 100k suscribers on Youtube you are not famous but in instagram yes. It depends on the number of users in the social media

2 Likes

Yep :wink:

Hahaha :laughing:

Maybe a little less like 500k, 1 million it’s too much

and on your niche.

69 :smirk:

2 Likes

On instagram more the 50k, YouTube more the 100k,

To me… famous is 1M, otherwise you’re wellknown.

3 Likes

Here I was thinking having 10 followers is all you needed lol :crazy_face:

2 Likes

That depends on your definition of famous. 500k won’t really get you much in life and not that many people would recognize you in public

2 Likes

its true, theres a difference in fame for ex. Logan paul’s got 16m followers but u wont see him chased by the paparazzi and or stopped every second as compared to someone from Hollywood or even cristiano ronaldo

1 Like