How many bytes have you made?

It’s about roughly a month since “byte” has been released, and so far I’ve made 113 bytes (not including the ones not recorded from my phone) but I come here to ask how many have y’all made so far? Let me know.

7 Likes

Around 16 for me

6 Likes

I have 43 edited videos on my PC, but I’ve not uploaded all 43 (some I just think were not good enough). Approximately one a day, missed about 4 or 5 days since day 1 maybe.

6 Likes

I cant even count! If you want to count my byte is @Jackson but it might take a while

3 Likes

Tbh i really don’t even know how many bytes i made i just make a video and if i think its funny i just post it.

4 Likes

64… ohmygod it feels like I’ve made 10 tho🤣

3 Likes

Hmmm, not too many. Only eighteen on my profile so far, but a fair amount in my Byte Bank (probably around 7 or so) and countless ideas that I’ve written down but haven’t recorded yet, and also a few that I have recorded but haven’t edited. I used to upload daily, but now it’s more like once every few days, biweekly at the most. It’s about quality and consistency more than the one-a-day-rule for me :^) even tho like 99% of what I upload is cringe that I mute every time I click on my profile lmao

3 Likes

I posted my 30th yesterday! I aim for one every 2 days atm

2 Likes

I think I have a little over 20 since I got beta. I have quite a couple filmed, just no time to edit them sadly.

2 Likes

more than 3

3 Likes

123 so far. I am not really “Byting for numbers”. Byte is just becoming a “place to release my mind of things I am thinking about” and share a tiny portion of my private “backlog content” etc.

My first Bytes were drawings that I drew that I have never shared before (that was about 12 of them). I have created Blender videos that took hours to create that I have only shared here. I want to honor what Byte is trying to do here with the idea of “creativity first”. I wanted to share stuff that I created. I want to share where “creativity” over popularity is honored. 1-How original is this? I start with that rather than: 2-What do I think of them as a person in their profile? 3-How popular are they?

I want to be in number 1 and support others in number 1 rather than 2 and 3 first.

4 Likes

[quote=“Stevenmusielski, post:11, topic:50824”]
I want to share where “creativity” over popularity is honored.
[/quote] Yes!!! :point_up:

3 Likes

How do I find the total count, overall I estimated that it’s around 100 - 150 (including collabs)

4 Likes

BRUH, around 200

3 Likes

Yo I’ve prolly topped 50 but like, that’s so many to count. I get to eleven and then I’m like, I’d rather just post another Byte :woman_shrugging:t5:

2 Likes

I’m just over 100!

3 Likes

Lol woah I have 51 bytes! Never thought about it :thinking:

2 Likes

42 since release!

3 Likes

I am currently at 40 bytes and pushing for more and more every day. As of right now I am making two bytes a day.

3 Likes

I’ve posted 63 bytes. Feels like so much more, maybe because I’ve been having so much fun here :sweat_smile: .

4 Likes