How long will Byte take?

How long do you think t will take before byte becomes big and what do you think will make byte become a popular app eventually ?

6 Likes

I think that Byte is currently growing and more people are getting to know about it, but once it’s released all around the world, it will become even more huge. More people will get to know it and get the app. Hopefully that happens this year!

8 Likes

I’m predicting summertime or maybe next year! Who knows :upside_down_face:

(Hype, Viral Content, Challenge, or Trend begins traffic)

10 Likes

You are correct

3 Likes

Give it a while. And by that, I mean a few months to a few years. Tupac linked another awesome article earlier today regarding other professional people’s opinions on Byte, and they indubitably think the Partner Program will be INSTRUMENTAL in making it more popular. I’m excited, no doubt.

Along with that? The beats have already rolled out, they’re awesome…though I don’t have access to them yet. And not to mention the advertising and influencer campaigns? Get ready for an app like you’ve never seen before! In short…give it time. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

ive never been apart of a new app like this before so i have no clue how long it’ll take. as long as creators keep making great content i think it’ll catch on with time. i’ve been telling everyone i know about byte and many others have too so that really helps:)

3 Likes

make a meme go viral
stonks_meme_1254

4 Likes

I’d say 1.5 years. What would make it popular is how genuine the community is - it makes it so fun to post new content. :blush:

3 Likes

Not 1.5 year. i’d say in 6 month it will be a thing. Its up to us/Creators right?!

2 Likes

Wow that’s super optimistic :flushed:. I like that! :+1:

4 Likes