How long do you guys spend on these forums?

Only been active here since yesterday but I’m already beginning to find talking on this quite addictive lol. Was just curious how long you guys spent here

6 Likes

I have to agree its super addicting, but also only been for like two or three days

2 Likes

I made my account when the forum launched but i didn’t start adding my 2 cents until yesterday

3 Likes

I started it in January 13 when it opens tho #OG905

2 Likes

I’ve been here since it the released to the first 50 people. (Jan 13) I’ve been addicted ever since

2 Likes

I even enabled the notifications on my phone, what are you talking about? :rofl:

1 Like

Too much time :blep:

4 Likes

I’ve only been on here for two days and I’ve been a lot more active than I’d like to admit

3 Likes

Same m8 same :upside_down_face::joy:

2 Likes

Impatiently waiting for V2. I’m here more often than I should be… :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Wait, is there an app for this?

It’s not specially made for v2 forums, but it’s for every forum that’s made with discourse.

Probably a little to much haha

4 Likes

Yeah it’s a little bit addictive :see_no_evil: I always check throughout the day to see what’s coming up :+1:t2:

4 Likes

Daily, during school I don’t get on as much, but when I’m home I’m constantly on it

I started the day it was publicly released and I would’ve started earlier if my phones vibrate was on and I saw the signup tweet :joy:

A lot… It’s very addictive

16 days means from the releasing of forums i’ve been active here.

ah yeah, forgot about that .-. should get it now

I made this account when it opend to the the public and ive been on it every since

1 Like