How is everyone feeling about byte?

It has officially been just over a week since byte was officially released to the public and we wanted to know what your worries or concerns might be or what you’re enjoying about the process thus far. So please share with this wonderful community your thoughts :slightly_smiling_face: :thinking:

34 Likes

I missed Vine very much. For me, Byte is a bit like coming home again :slight_smile:

16 Likes

I really feel that byte does a great job at carrying the :vine: legacy so I’m excited to be a part of it!

12 Likes

We’ve had a great time so far! People appear to be really supportive, there are some amazing creators, and everyone seems to be having a lot of fun together which is awesome!

8 Likes

Having an absolute wonderful experience, this is the first time I’ve ever seen so many people come together. It feels like meeting distant family members. I respect the latest update too (just waiting for a notification bell , so I can see post from the people I follow.)

8 Likes

I had my first “viral” Byte video yesterday. 13K loops with over 700 likes.:sob::sob::ok_hand:#ByteFam
It made my day SOOOOO MUCH better…I even cried for like 20 seconds. lol
Byte might have become the greatest app of all time. :100: (And it gets better everyday)

@kanetwins y’all know the feeling. lol You’re already byte stars.:ok_hand:

13 Likes

I think byte app amazing I really enjoy it

8 Likes

I’m in love

7 Likes

I find vanity metrics cool and all but I just hate how the community is somewhat imploding on itself. :slightly_frowning_face: People I used to talk to don’t answer, I see other people arguing on Twitter, it’s still early for this stuff to happen but oh well I guess. It’s just a shame how number changed people sooo fast.

But back to the positive! The community is still the freakin BOMB! I’ve just been having fun interacting with people who comment hilarious messages! And I’ve also been having fun connecting with some of the new users as well. All and all I still can see the where the app takes us all! I know I have big things to like forward too and I hope others have as well!

Edit: I’m not talking about anyone in particular It’s just things I’ve noticed as a community as a whole.

16 Likes

I like the way it’s going. I’ve never really seen an app grow from a wee baby into a well-known… thing, right? The community’s great, the users are friendly, and people finally understand me :nerd_face: !

8 Likes

For a first release, Byte brings the basics that everyone knew and loved about Vine. I am so excited to see where this app goes next. There are still some features to be added and work to be done until it’s perfect but for now, it’s perfect for what it is.

4 Likes

It feels like home to me! That’s the best way I can describe it!

5 Likes

I like how smoooth the app is

5 Likes

I agree with this, its crazy how this is happening a week in, I don’t really want to get involved, but like this is kinda already a problem.

9 Likes

@PunkAndAlcohol That’s what I’m excited about, too. Watching it grow from the first release to the beast it will soon be!

4 Likes

I love it! Just hoping for hashtags and maybe a farm channel. I missed vine so much and just a couple of weeks ago went to TikTok and then Byte dropped. I was not fond of TikTok period and am so happy to see byters and bringing my old vine tribe to byte.

5 Likes

Its cool. Its different. Its interesting. Its interesting being a beta tester from wave 1 to now. So much has changed. So many new people in, from 100 to hundreds of thousands now. Havent had time to watch a lot but i try and soon i hopefully can watch more. Cool to see the ones taking off and being successful but its also cool to see the ones still under the radar as well. Its cool seeing how many people are on the app now and how many are happy with the app finally being out. I do wish some of the features on the bio and things came out at release, but if i waited 1 and a half years for this app i can wait a few more updates as well. :sunglasses: :ok_hand:

11 Likes

Maybe I’m just naive, but I haven’t seen this happening myself.

I’m having a great time myself. It’s like coming home. <3

5 Likes

I love it!!!

4 Likes

it’s pretty cool

5 Likes