How is everyone doing so far on Byte!

My second day on byte complete! I think people actually like my content this is super exciting! :purple_heart:
How is everyone doing so far with their following? Also, any feedback on my byte @Twecker is appreciated!

14 Likes

Hey @Twecker ! I’m doing better than I expected.

The content I’m making, I feel, is pretty good. But what really surprises me is that people are actually watching my content – and it hasn’t even been a full week since byte was released.

I’ll definitely give you feedback on your content if you give me feedback on my content.

My username on the byte app is paullopez.

1 Like

@Twecker @paullopez21 I’ve experienced the same thing! I’m continuously surprised by the fact that my Bytes keep reaching new people (and people are actively engaging!).

Also haha nice bio Twecker (Official Byte Creator)

I got chu my dude keep it up!

1 Like

Thank you!! What is your @ @eisel

1 Like

it’s @eisel haha

Doing pretty great! Hard work so far is paying off and I cannot wait to see where I will go!

i’m doing great (compared to day 1) :partying_face::white_check_mark: it’s all because of byte’s amazing community tbh, i’m grateful af… close to 200 followers and 20k loops :heart:

1 Like

I am at about the same spot

Hey! I’m actually getting less likes and loops than during the beta lol. But to be fair, I don’t feel like my content is anything special, just an observation! :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Congratulations bud :clap:t4::clap:t4:

1 Like

Hey I’m 1 follower away from 100 but I’m doing well :grin:

2 Likes

Also an update in 1 day this is where I am

1 Like

That’s mental well done bud

3 Likes

2 Likes

Definitely trying to watch more content than I put up, really engage with the community

1 Like

68 followers and closing in on 2k loops!

I’m definitely experiencing a learning curve, but so far it’s been a lot of fun. There is that little nagging voice that says “this video has 90 loops but only 5 likes what am I doing wrong?” But you can’t let that crap get you down. I’m loving everyone’s encouragement, and the overall joy of just making stuff is fantastic. This is such a great outlet for people and I’m amazed at some of the content being created.

I’m doing alright! My first byte has been doing the rounds a bit, nearly 70 loops on it. I just need to make some more content and then I’ll grow more! Also, how did you get that tab up where you see your total loops and followers? I can’t find it on mine

doing great thanks :blush::raised_hands:t2:

6 Likes

I currently have 156 followers and I’m making friends in the community.

2 Likes