How has V*** changed you?

I probably won’t get much replies, I mean there’s about 50 people here but I wanted to know how Vine has changed your life or how has the internet changed you.

4 Likes

It distracts me from things that are going on in my life.

3 Likes

Did you have bad things going on in your life? Sorry if this question is too personal.

1 Like

It’s truly formed my personality, I don’t think I go a single day with out quoting a vine.

6 Likes

Vine has changed me in so many ways. 2013, when I joined I was depressed and anxious all the time. Vine let me entertain myself and let me be myself. Fast forward a few years later and now I have traveled to 4 different states to meet 9 of my best friends that I’ve met off of vine!

2 Likes

yall need some milk?

4 Likes

When Vine came out, my parents were divorcing and I was pretty sad, no joke. It really changed me and I feel like it helped every person in different ways

3 Likes

It’s made me see the world in a crazy way

3 Likes

Vine allowed me to express my humor in an amazing way.

3 Likes

Vine has completely shaped the way I look at comedic timing and pace. Squeezing a full idea into 6 seconds became a beautiful art medium and allowed me to think on a more concise creative level.

7 Likes

kind of, but nothing really bad. I just really wasn’t happy

1 Like

It made me realize that anyone can be hilarious.

2 Likes

It completely changed my idea on humor, you could do so much more with limitations and a platform that thrived on actual good content

2 Likes

As someone who wanted to go into film for a long time, it showed me how much you can utilize something as short as six seconds to tell a story. An impactful story doesn’t have to be told in a two hour movie.

5 Likes

tbh vine was the one of the only things there for me when I had no friends it made me happy everyday becuase it would always put a smile on this fat head

2 Likes

The app change my emotions, when I watch videos about video I can’t stop laughing and that’s so good for me and stop thinking about bad moments

1 Like

I teared up watching my first vine compilation video on YouTube.

2 Likes

it shaped my style of humour and introduced me to people i never would have known about otherwise

2 Likes

It helped me consider different editing styles. When I first used the platform I was amazed how stories of all kinds could be conveyed within 6 seconds!

1 Like

Hmmmm. I don’t think there’s a direct change on me. But definitely on the world. It changed so so so much.

1 Like