How excited do you feel about the new app?

I’m curious. I need someone to tell me. How excited are you?
Personally, I’m ecstatic about the app. I think it will bring back something that once was in a new and different way. A trademarked franchise not owned by Twitter. I think many will be happy about it and it’s going to blow up. Replacing the instagram videos and probably even snapchat in some way.

But I’m EXTREMELY curious as to what everyone else’s thoughts and first reactions on the matter are. So please share! :heart:

3 Likes

Also I edited this (I’m not sure who all can see the changes I made) because I thought the original post was so silly and probably annoying. I feel more interested in the community’s thoughts as a whole rather than just one specific person quite honestly. Hope y’all are having a fantastic day or night depending upon location :slight_smile:

I can’t wait because vine made so many quotable memes so I hope v2 is just as capable

1 Like

Im super excited for the app! It’ll probably be the app I use the most once it’s released

2 Likes

I’m just excited to see what people can do in such a short amount of time. I loved the original I’m gonna love the 2nd even more.

1 Like

I’m excited to watch how the community will grow! It’s always cool to see how trends surface and how people are using social media so it’ll be cool!

1 Like

2damn motivateddd

1 Like

I’m so excited I’m about to explode

1 Like

I am HYPE

1 Like

I am very excited, i want to see the reborn of us

1 Like

Thanks bro

1 Like

We will not sleep those days hahaha

1 Like

I am so extremely excited!

Nope we definitely won’t

1 Like

As excited as this kid:

https://media.giphy.com/media/LLHkw7UnvY3Kw/giphy.gif

does everyone have a special place on their homescreen for the new app?

Making one right now

1 Like

Mine will go in my social folder most likely bump out timehop, I lost my 500+ streak soooo I don’t know if I want to start over ha!

I’m excited because I did not use Vine to create, only to watch - so on V2, it will be fun to create content and see how creative I can get with it, as well as other creators. I don’t believe this would “replace” any other social media platform as they all have their own place in the world, but it will definitely be fun to see the app compete in this space and what features, besides the limited time constraint, they come up with.

1 Like

My name is gonna be JayOcelot