HOW doeS EVERYONE HERE HAVE SO MANY FOLLOWERS

Literally every person on here whose instagram account I’ve stalked has way over 1000 followers. Do you all just have a lot of friends? lol tell me how you all do it

14 Likes

Whats your account and niche i could give tips if i try

2 Likes

I just followed to unfollow :wink:

3 Likes

Lol I don’t really have a niche I just have a personal account maybe thats the problem lmao

1 Like

wise words

2 Likes

Literally so true. Share your secrets people

2 Likes

rude ouch

2 Likes

I have a meme acc with 162k im really lazy at the moment and havent been posting regularly

4 Likes

One thing that’s helped me is engaging in the community. I go through the hashtags that I use that are relevant to me and my content and like and genuinely comment on things I like. Spending an hour or so a day for the last month has basically doubled my following and increased my likes and comments as well.

Keep in mind that for companies, engagement is just as important (if not more) than followers. Especially since you can buy and cheat your way to bigger numbers.

7 Likes

don’t let the grind stop

2 Likes

yeah im just so tired, my goal is 200k before april but ik thats too much time

6 Likes

i kinda wanna start a meme account because those seem to get followers really quickly but idk how to

1 Like

I could help you lol instagram: @jpmusicofficial

2 Likes

Really nice!!!
My goal is 400k by April
But again… this is a “goal” for it to happen would mean that i’d Be on instagram literally 12 hours a day non stop
Which I don’t have because of school

1 Like

Nah it’s not worth it, meme is honestly so boring a repetitive on Instagram. Trust me I’ve been doing it for 2-3 years on 5 Different accounts, basically trial and error tests the whole time and maybe 3 accounts were successful. Try something new. Or you could personally try if you want

1 Like

No you don’t lol, I could probably get 400k by April but I am just too lazy

Not me
I’m not
I have 10 spam accounts which I get 10 followers on every of them
Then tell them to go on my main
You do that 30 times and you just got yourself 3k in a day
It’s not that hard

2 Likes

No I have many accounts that gain 10k in like a month and I usually give up

1 Like

Why