How do You Want Your Fans To Feel About You? (Poll)

How do you want your fans to feel about you?

• respect
  • love

0 voters

2 Likes

Stans to be positive, spread love, and respect :hot_face:

5 Likes

I feel particularly weird referring to people as fans xd but thats just me.

6 Likes

It’s weird the idea of having fans but if I do have them one day, I hope they like my content and they respect me and each other :heart:

2 Likes

I just want to be friends with everyone :sweat_smile: .

6 Likes

I have no fans…they are my friends :innocent:

And I don’t want them to feel any type of way about me aside from whatever feelings they develop on their own!

1 Like

i think love is best

2 Likes

Ofcource love :heartbeat:

1 Like

im old so what’s a stan?

1 Like

true, but when one makes vid contents people feel like they know you even if its just 6 second videos

1 Like

naw i want them crazy stalker fan (jk)

1 Like

idk if that’s possible

1 Like

respect from my fans is all I want, but if someone has 10 million followers you’re going to attract weirdos no matter what

i’d rather have respect, but that’s just me

some fans be kinda of weird though which is why I’d rather have the respect

Well…for me, I’d kind of want them to reflect my mentality.
I am a fan of many content creators out on the internet, but unlike most people, I deeply desire to be more than just a fan. I want to be their friend. Probably not a close friend, but at the very least somebody they can feel comfortable joking around with and talking to about common interests and/or dumb jokes.
I know that not all of them will accept my mentality, and that’s fine. At the very least, I can reflect that with me and my fans. If I find somebody who really adores me and my work, and I see their love and support with what they do, I’d be fine with reaching out to them and chatting with them (as long as they aren’t creepy stalkers). If they have problems with life, I want them to feel safe bringing them to me as I’ll love them and help them work through their problems.

That’s just my two cents on it. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Hahahaha no, please, that would be crazy

1 Like

Idk, just want my fans to keep me cool on hot summer days. Is that too much to ask?

3 Likes

Obsessed Fan :handshake:

1 Like

This was a tough one. Mainly because I never wanted a huge fan base. I’m just using it for the heck of it. But since, I have a few small creators supporting me, and I am trying to improve my social life. I guess you can say that I wanted people to like me no matter what I post. But hey, that’s just me. :man_shrugging:

2 Likes