How do you show your appreciation/enjoyment?

Specifically, for bytes?
For me, I would say posting it on other social media platforms/texting it to somebody would be the highest form of enjoyment.
rebyting would be next.
Then commenting.
With liking being at the bottom.

What about y’all? How do you show the highest level of enjoyment?

• Reposting elsewhere
  • Rebyting
  • Commenting
  • Liking

0 voters

7 Likes

Does reposting elsewhere means sharing a link or downloading the video? :hugs:

4 Likes

I forget other media exists. :woozy_face:
My twitter being an excellent example of that

2 Likes

Yo so… can someone tell me where everyone is going to download their videos with the byte watermark? :joy:

2 Likes

Both.
Like how I do on Twitter- I download it so they can watch it there, but also provide a link and username.
For texts, I just show the link as it automatically plays.

1 Like

Lmao oops

You click on the share button, then save, then save video and it gets saved to your camera roll (for iOS)

shit… Ive got android. lol

1 Like

Idk how the app functions there.
Yo, android peeps, help him please.

Yo @JohnQ
Android knowledge pls and thanx. :innocent::pray:t3:

3 Likes

Ooo I think neefers has an Android too

2 Likes

yeah I agree with you that the ‘highest form of appreciation’ is showing it on a different app. when I find things that really make me laugh or things that are really cool to me, I send it to my WhatsApp group (and they’re not content creators or anything) cos I know exactly what they like. that to me is a sign of a banger of a Byte cos I’m showing it to people who don’t understand the app and content creation like we do (if you get what I’m tryna say)

3 Likes

:flushed::flushed:neefers does have android, I’ll edit this comment as my reply for if/when I find out how to get the watermark

@AlwinTheSheriff ok I have the Samsung Galaxy S8+ and the way I just got the watermarked share file of my Byte is by clicking that bottom arrow that’s pointed diagonally in the direction towards the top right corner. Then by clicking export, I got the choice of different apps to share it through (I chose WhatsApp as an example) and upon sharing and sending the Byte as a video message, the video was saved with the Byte watermark at the bottom right corner (and also your own username bottom left)

4 Likes

I’m a fan of Rebytes and HAVE GOT TO GET BETTER ABOUT Rebything other people’s material. It’s like I forget that option is available and I do not know why. But yeah, Rebytes is what I enjoy the most…because I think that is the most useful at the moment of growing on the app on account of your hard work and effort!

4 Likes

Thanks Magneefoo!!

2 Likes

I recently remembered rebytes exist. I have been rebyting more often now. :woozy_face:

3 Likes

Yeah. If I can send it to my mother and she also laughs/enjoys, it’s peak.

1 Like

I am going to start to have a goal to Rebyte a certain amount a day…but I’m not sure what amount is appropriate for the app (without it being overload). I hate that I keep forgetting about that option because there are plenty of ones I would love to see get more recognition on a daily basis and of course Rebyting helps with this!

3 Likes

Magneefo is always happy to help :sunglasses: anytime buddy:)

3 Likes

I try to stick to one an hour when I’m scrolling thru… if that.

So as not to

1. Bury myself
  2. Flood out others
3 Likes