How do you motivate yourself?

I’ve always been a massive perfectionist, which is a huge problem because every time I try to work on something new (a video, a song, etc.) I always find myself giving up half the way in because it’s not good enough.
I was just wondering if you guys maybe had anything which helped you find the motivation to do the things you want to do without giving up all the time :thinking:

2 Likes

I feel you on that, I tend to do a whole lot of planning for things but never actually do them and the best way to do them is to just force yourself to start. Once you’re making content regularly it isn’t as tough to keep it up, but just accepting the fact that you can only plan so much is important. In the end you’ll have to do some improvising so might as well go for it and give it a shot!!

2 Likes

thanks, will definitely think about that :slight_smile:

I watch videos on successful youtubers

1 Like

sounds like a good idea

I’m the same way, which is why I give up more than I actually finish an edit

1 Like

I usually watch successful people who are doing a similar thing I want to do, to inspire me and to keep me going to achieve my goal.

1 Like

glad I’m not the only one

thanks! will definitely try that

I have the same problem I always demand better things and as sometimes I cant, i leave away the app or thing that i was working

1 Like

glad you can relate. Hopefully we’ll both find a solution some day

Do you think? I could never do the routine

We are three

1 Like

oh yeah, it seems so .-.

1 Like

Someday we will find it and hopefully we have sucefull

1 Like