How do you listen to byte? [Poll]

Headphones and earphones have better bass and overall good, pleasurable audio quality but can be uncomfortable.
The phone speaker has a much poorer audio quality but doesn’t tire the ears and you don’t have to deal with wires or connectivity problems.

• I use earphones/headphones for Byte :headphones:
  • I just use my phone speaker for Byte📱

0 voters

3 Likes

phone speaker is better!

1 Like

Haha… Really? I’m the kinda’ guy who goes everywhere with a pair of headphones around my neck. Tbh, I can’t stand the poor sound quality from the phones. IMO, Even the latest phones can’t live up to the quality of headphones…haha :sweat_smile:

As of now, I’m the only one who uses headphones when using byte? Oh, noooooooooo!
Is something wrong with me??? :scream:

I use my phone speaker MAINLY never really thought about having ear buds in while listening to Bytes but I have had ear buds in before and ig it’s a lil better than MY normal of just phone speaker :man_shrugging:t5::joy::100:

1 Like

If I’m in public I’d use headphones but obviously that’s rarely the case anymore lol

1 Like

I really wish I had used :headphones: last night when I was watching bytes.

Did anyone else see @stephtaylerlive and her :scream: mask byte?

That kind of scream at ~3AM is not good. :rofl:

3 Likes

I feel like most people are just strolling by so they listen by speaker. which is why it’s important to speak up especially for new users when we put these vids together lol

2 Likes

Honestly, it depends mostly its speaker but if I’m in public or around people I have my headphones but that’s rare :face_with_monocle:

2 Likes

i use the phone speaker for watching bytes, but I quite often edit my own videos with headphones on since i work with quite a bit of music… however i sometimes find that my byte actually sounded better with headphones when editing it, and when i listen to the finished post using my speaker it sounds totally awful :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Yes, I agree with this. I wish everyone listened with headphones. I think it would add to the overall impression of quality towards the video.
If those damn airpods weren’t so expensive, everyone would at least have a pair stuck in their ears at all times…lol

Right. I’ll keep that in mind. I think the vocals are far more important than the tiny sound effects added in post.
Also, one benefit of the speaker is that it doesn’t output the “background noise” as much as headphones do.

1 Like

Right, I wouldn’t want everyone around me to hear @pepelefuqu’s sudden rants out loud. :laughing:

I use my phone speaker @HotHashBrown and my brothers hate me for having my volume blasting when on the app.

1 Like

Interesting.

1 Like

My advice to all those who voted “phone speaker” : Try out headphones or at least earphones and see if you like it. It would give you an overall richer experience on byte.

I find myself wearing headphones whenever I’m testing the sounds/music on my own bytes and when viewing, whenever possible.

Headphones are definitely my suggestion if you follow/view a lot of music and looping content

1 Like

Preach it! …lol

I mean I’ll use headphones to edit, but I’ll try it while watching bytes

1 Like

Yeah, go for it. :heart: Especially if you’re listening to music. Like that stuff from @jenandkat , you’ll be able to appreciate the effort put into sound quality.

1 Like