How do you like your pizza?

thick or thin crust (or double thin)
what toppings do you like

I’m on a mission to try a bunch of different pizzas. Right now I really like a thin crusted bacon cheeseburger (tomato sauce, beef, american cheese, cheddar cheese and bacon) dipped in ranch

2 Likes

stuffed crust, thick crust, super cheesy and saucy, with spinach :stuck_out_tongue::stuck_out_tongue::stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

sunny side up

Stuffed crust, thin base, spicy beef

Thin crust, cheese, pepperoni, or sausage. Would like to try stuffed crust though

thin crust and lots of cheese

anyone who likes thick crust is insane

thin base, stuffed crust, pepperoni or chicken all the way baby

I completely forgot about stuffed crust, :woman_facepalming:

2 Likes

I like them all, in my country there are not many varieties of Pizza

I’m glad that the Italians came to my country when they fled the war and they brought the pizza :aww: I like pizza 4 cheeses, Portuguese pizza or catufrango :heh:

1 Like

I like my pizza topped with EXTRA pineapple :pineapple: and no cheese and sauce; I just want pineapple
and pineapple stuffed crust :pineapple:
with a side order of pineapples :pineapple:
while drinking pineapple juice in a carved out pineapple. :pineapple:

Did I trigger anyone? :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

Thick crust, very little sauce, a lot of cheese, a lot of pepperoni, then mild chicken wings taking the meat off and putting it on the pizza (breadsticks on the side)

2 Likes

I like mine burnt and crispy

1 Like

Cheese crust all the way!

1 Like

Hand tossed pepperoni with light tomato sauce

1 Like

Attention: I just went out for pizza and got a TACO pizza!!! Omg smelled and looked soooo good! Tastes like taco!!!

1 Like

YES. minus the spinach :joy: Gotta go classic with that pepperoni

1 Like

:joy: I work at a pizza place, so it’s near impossible to go a week without having pizza

2 Likes

Dayum :joy: Ngl, I’m going for a record lmao

1 Like

First thing in the morning, cold, stale, with warm beer, and regret. #playa #datcollegelife

Kane out.

1 Like