How do you get rich fast?

I want to know how to get rich :pouting_cat::pouting_cat: I already tried selling feet pics :smirk_cat::heart_eyes_cat: didn’t work :crying_cat_face:

4 Likes

I might look for an old millionaire :heart_eyes_cat::heart_eyes_cat:

Be born from a rich person or extremely hot so you can manipulate thirsty people into buying merch

2 Likes

This.

Seriously though, just focus on happy and healthy. Being poor sucks, I know it well, but there is a lot more joy to be found in the world that has nothing to do with money.

2 Likes

its nessa here and I figured doing the bare minimum on tiktok, crying on social media, and being a homewrecker works well

3 Likes

lucky for you I have an AMAZING opportunity. Essentially if u down for like a 20 min zoom with me and my friend/team leader, well show you the presentation. Basically you scout your own leads but the people on your team and leaders help you for hours or what not. I know you are super good with talking with people and it could be good side money for whatever u may need it for. this just gives me a chance to have my own schedule and get to start going on auditions now and getting to work more on music and not having to ever go back to crave lmao but if u are down just to hear about it and see how u feel let me know. it doesn’t matter if u hate it or love it! I’ll just be happy to get to say hi lmao and maybe share this cool opportunity with u

1 Like

MLM hun, is that you? :joy_cat:

1 Like

I haven’t been on the anti-mlm space for months and this just punched me like a ton of bricks ooooof

2 Likes

Go kiss chase. We don’t want you here with your lip fillers :pouting_cat::pouting_cat:

that’s it I’m gonna cry for social media again :crying_cat_face::crying_cat_face:

Idk why but this scares me.

sorry ahhaa i just got a text yesterday oooof

1 Like

you’ll understand when you’re in college

1 Like

Sir I have Social anxiety :scream_cat::pouting_cat:

1 Like

@Nicolette Mom come pick me up I’m scared :crying_cat_face::pouting_cat:

3 Likes

Do it I need something to laugh about :pouting_cat::pouting_cat:

Maybe Jeffree Star should be my Idol :heart_eyes_cat::heart_eyes_cat: