How do you feel about Celebrities using social media to promote their content? (Like artists using musicly to promote their music)

Would you like V2 anymore or less if it had sponsored posts? Do you feel that celebrity posts make you more/less interested in their content?

Everyone is allowed to use V2

1 Like

They’re free to do it.

1 Like

Not trying to say celebrities are not allowed to do it because everyone’s allowed to express themselves freely but in your opinion does it work?

I think it’s ok. It’s one way to connect with their fans and the rest of the world. Kinda like what a layman like us are doing. No hate on that one

1 Like

I dont have problems on that

1 Like

I don’t understand why some people have such a hatred for people promoting their content

1 Like

There is no problem with that v2 is for anyone

1 Like

in my eyes if celebs use v2 to promote there content they are no different than every other person the site they saw an opportunity in the app and took it

1 Like

The more exposure the better imo

1 Like

I hope there is a nice fair platform for both artist and celebrity as I would love to see both content. I’m also looking for something like musical.ly which could allow the possibility of creators using music to help with exposure as well as create some classic musical videos

1 Like

I think it’s fine because it helps them grow

1 Like

Celebs are going to do that anyway, they do it on all of our social media