How do we get payed ๐Ÿ‘€

i heard we can get paid where do i sign up :smirk_cat:

Paid, uhhโ€ฆ there should be linksโ€ฆ search around

Next intake of partners is in August I believe.

5 Likes

Ohโ€ฆ not thisโ€ฆ next week?

thank you i fixed it

2 Likes

make sure to read up on the Partner Program news: Our first pool will be $250,000 and include up to 100 creators

4 Likes

Someday. :crossed_fingers:t3:

They have a partner program but we havenโ€™t had an update in a bit.

3 Likes

What is the program? A moment of fame type thing? Or?

Being paid for getting interactions on Byte. Just like being a YouTube partner.

1 Like

I donโ€™t think itโ€™s about interactions. From what I know itโ€™s about quality content

2 Likes

people that get paid are part of the creators partner program, which you can sign up to here.

3 Likes

Ah ok okay I get, im just trying refresh myself with what I missed, thanks :ok_hand:t4:

A lot of people chosen for the program werenโ€™t all super popular. Donโ€™t expect to be chosen just because of how โ€œbyte famousโ€ you are. Everyone has a very fair chance of being chosen but there isnโ€™t a whole lot you can do to make your chances greater other than being a positive community member.

You could join in august and still be chosen to be on the program! I hope this helps.

3 Likes

Iโ€™m seeing all the influx of stuff, but all this really does help alot. Really appreciate it man!! :call_me_hand:t4: @Beegenics

Yeah size doesnโ€™t matter per se, It seems they are more interested in getting a diverse crowd of people who were a mixed between talented and brand-friendly. I imagine there was a bit of prospecting too, trying to figure out who might be popular down the road.

But thatโ€™s just conjecture.

Iโ€™m one of the bigger creators that didnโ€™t make it in at the time. It just is what it is.

6 Likes