How do v***rs receive money?

It’s been soo interesting to me. How did viners receive money back then? Does vine have a way of paying the creators or did the viners earn money from external sources?

4 Likes

Very good question…

2 Likes

By doing sponserships and brand deals

3 Likes

Awww snap then it’d be sooo frickin hard for the people who’re living out of USA.

1 Like

Nah not really the company can send you the product to feauture for your viewers and that’s it
It doesn’t really matter where your from

3 Likes

They didn’t unless a company sponsored them for IG picts and the Magcon tours…

3 Likes

I’m pretty sure it was totally external. Companies would reach out to artists who had a large following and offer them money to make a video advertising their product. Don’t really think there were other sources of revenue

1 Like

I believe it was through sponsorships and ads they created… here is an idea on how v2ers could create revenue

4 Likes

Yeah, it was like candy companies paid viners to create content completely based around a product, but I don’t know what they based their pay on, probably # of loops

1 Like

I’d like to see ads just being between content like Instagram does. But it’s gonna be a weird job spreading that money to creatos and artists.

1 Like

I wanna know how often is that the case? Cus I am outside the US and wanna know what’s the possibility of them actually shipping the product out to my country :grinning::sweat_smile:

1 Like

Old vine did not pay the viners they had to earn by brand sponsorship instead. But this time I’m not sure but I think we will be able to monetize our vines and will be paid through PayPal…maybe

1 Like

In most cases the product isnt a physical object it can be an app? Most sponsorships I see on YouTube nowadays are for apps

1 Like

Hmm not bad, thx for ur input

1 Like

@Reallyahmed I know right???

So guys as I see it, Vine is something that’ll only get you famous. Turning your fame into money is your job. Sounds EPIC!

1 Like

The top Viners were getting paid directly by companies to basically make Vine ads, but Vine/Twitter did give them lots of perks. Check out this article, it explains a lot:

1 Like

Great questions, i think by ads

1 Like