How do i get likes

i post alt content which usually gets thousands of views but my vids get 5 likes atmost someone help me get byte famous :crying_cat_face: :crying_cat_face: :crying_cat_face: :crying_cat_face: :crying_cat_face:

1 Like

Looking at your page and you don’t have a bad view to likes ratio. There is always going to be more loops than likes. That is the case for everyone. Nothing to be discouraged by.

Just focus on putting out stuff you enjoy making. If you really want more interaction in general, you could do things like ask your audience a question in your byte. This will leave them more inclined to leave a comment.

1 Like

the byte acct connected to this forum acct isnt the one im focused on anymore, but thanks, i post content on my new acct often and one of my posts got 30 likes

1 Like

Which account?

1 Like

@iwanttocryallthetime

1 Like

I would say the same thing with this account, your engagement isn’t bad at all. Remember people can loop a video more than once, but they can only like your video only once.

Try a video where you ask a question and you’ll likely see more comment engagement. Could be simple like “which is better spoons or forks?” And it gives people more of a reason to comment. I haven’t done this tactic myself but it’s a trend I have seen work for people.

1 Like

thanks i will try that

1 Like

Use the most trending hashtags and put it into a category that you think fits your video

This is what makes hashtags unusable and totally worthless

4 Likes

Make content relevant to the hashtags, howbout

It’s chaos out there