How do I create a topic?

Just confused can anyone help me out here?

10 Likes

I assume this is trolling because you just created one lol

6 Likes

click the three little dots at the bottom right, then click the little trash can bottom at the bottom right! :blush::hugs::hugs:

9 Likes

If you delete all your other social media accounts, join the illuminati, call Newton & Einstein and share us your credit card & social security number, you should be able to create a topic! :joy:

2 Likes

epstein didn’t kill himself

7 Likes

yes

4 Likes

That’s a good question :thinking:

3 Likes

Did you ever find out how? :ohno:

2 Likes

I’m also trying to figure this out!

2 Likes

Hi, I’m actually struggling to understand how to create a topic/post can you guys help me lol, I’ve been searching for an hour :joy:

4 Likes

Hehehehehehehe… LOL

2 Likes

Guys, been searching for half an hour now someone give me the answer for real

2 Likes

Oh lol, basically you need to lurk around and be active for a certain amount of time until you reach a certain trust level (TL). Think of it like Pokémon training. Once it’s eventually obtained (shouldn’t take too long), you can make threads and put them into discrete categories! Be sure to search for pre-existing threads that might cover what you want to discuss and read up on them so we can avoid making duplicates! hope that answered

once reached, you should see a bar at the top right that says New Topic with a ”+” on the left, and you’ll also be notified when you get the tl badge :+1:

5 Likes

:eye: :tongue: :eye:

3 Likes

Thanks for the information :fire:

4 Likes

Haha thank you @arf … I was feeling super silly for not understanding why I couldn’t create a topic! Much appreciated!

1 Like

no worries, happy i could help you man. :+1:

2 Likes