How did you stop Juuling?

Any tips would be appreciated, thanks!

3 Likes

I don’t juul but my advice is to move on to substitutes (which are known for being less harmful). And find out when you’re craving a juul - try distracting yourself during this time by doing things you love the most.

3 Likes

I think he tried doing that but I’ll have to get him to sign up for stuff to keep him busy.

1 Like

I feel like most people juul to calm their nerves down. So try to find out what’s stressing him out and maybe from there you can help him find a way for him to be less stressed in a healthy way.

4 Likes

Really? Well this could partially be my fault then, I think me constantly freaking out has him anxious all the time even though Ive just been tryna help.

3 Likes

Nah it’s definitely not you’re fault. If he’s going through something, then he wouldn’t really pay attention to you being nervous about him juuling as it really wouldn’t be that big of an issue in his life. He could be doing it for fun though idk ya gotta talk to him and see what’s up

2 Likes

Idk I never got the fascination of inhaling USB drives

7 Likes

Yeah, I agree. Use a substitute like cigarettes or, you know, weed or coke… in a tube…

Coke, cigarettes and weed are a lot more addictive than juuling, and coke and cigarettes are definitelyyy more harmful. We don’t exactly know what they put into these juuls because in America they’re not reallyyy regulated nor FDA approved and stuff. We know what’s in cigarettes and it’d just continue or worsen that nicotine addiction. Weed’s probably less harmful but definitely still continuing the substance/drug addiction.

2 Likes

Didn’t you read the post? I said less harmful ones.

2 Likes

Huh… :sweat_smile: I was joking

4 Likes

Yeah that’s why I was confused when he started doing it, I should note that he didn’t come from cigarettes either. A lot of people I feel have just started juuling & I don’t understand, I could never just give myself an addiction.

1 Like

I’m seeing him later tonight if he tries to cancel our plans again I’m still going over to talk to him.

2 Likes

I actually smoke weed recreationally but my friend just juuls all the time like a full blown addiction and refuses to admit it. I don’t think I’m addicted, I use weed probably as much as someone drinks alcohol socially so I presume I’m not + nicotine and all those chemicals is awful for you as my herb is natural and actually prescribed for anxiety I just haven’t gotten it refilled cause it’s recreational where I am at the moment.

2 Likes

Not sure about juuling but my Grandpa used to smoke and to stop my Grandma made him put a pen or a small twig in his mouth or chew a lot of gum

3 Likes

My grandpa never smoked but he did use to chew tobacco hahaha.

2 Likes

Yeah, I get the medicinal benefits and the recreational benefits for weed, it doesn’t seem terrible lol, I was trying to say that adding weed to the mix (for your friend) would probably continue their reliance on a drug. Nothing against your recreational use, but for someone who’s known to abuse substances it might be helpful to try to quit drugs completely (of course with the help/encouragement of friends and family :))

3 Likes

Yeah, he seems to be warming up to me lately so that’s good.

2 Likes

i didnt

2 Likes

Last time I checked you can still juul and do your homework. :man_shrugging:

You wanna stop for your health? Or are your parents making you?

2 Likes