How did you get here?

Dom’s twitter but i used to love watching vines

1 Like

Same, i wanted to start making vines when it has been shuted. We’ve got a new chance :four_leaf_clover:

1 Like

I discovered vines about a year ago after remembering that vine was shut down l. I hadn’t heard of vine before then, and then I googled it and it came up with ‘will there be a new vine’ and I’ve been intrigued ever since

1 Like

When I got around to remembering Vine, it had shut down. I sought out replacements, too, such as coub, but I didn’t stay long. I don’t know what initially had me interested in following @dhof, but I totally missed the invites for the forum (i was talking to someone when the tweet came up). I signed up when he tweeted about v2.co being open for a short period of time.

1 Like

I’m on here because I loved the original app and then I heard that our lord and savior, dom hofmann, tweeted out that he was bringing it back and now here I am.

1 Like

V*ne was my life

But now that it’s gone this is all I got :tear:

1 Like

Dom on Twitter! Bam!

1 Like

I saw a video of Tom Harlock on YouTube and began to search and ended up at @dom his Twitter account. And here I am. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I missed the original Vine and everyone was talking about it but didn’t really get to know what it really was till last year (2017) so I really wanna know what is was like…