How did you get here?

Are you guys here because you were on the oldest V-ine (you miss it, loved it …)? Or just because you are curious or whatever … Why are you here ?

2 Likes

Because I loved Vine and follow Dom on twitter.

1 Like

I got here through a Instagram post about v2, then went through a couple of fake v2 pages, and stumbled upon Dom on twitter from searching for the official source around New Years 2017

1 Like

I came from insta then ended up on Dom’s twitter. I find literally half of my info on Instagram lol

1 Like

Bc of the old vine

2 Likes

I loved v-ine and and I wanted to see what v2 was all about

1 Like

I’m here because V has always helped me find new songs and enjoy life in a happier attitude. I’ve been missing that for a very long time and when I saw a screenshot of a news article talking about v2, I immediately followed all news on Dom’s development. All the way here.

3 Likes

Same. I am so killed that Vine has been shuted :rage:

1 Like

friends told me to give v2 a shot

1 Like

I got here via my mother’s womb.

4 Likes

Just loved vine

2 Likes

Came from dom on Twitter as soon as he opened the registration for like 2 minutes then closed it.
#OG905

1 Like

Listened to David Dobrik’s podcast, found out about V2, started following Dom Hofman, and now I’m here :smile:

1 Like

I’m here because of the old vine. I was having one of those days where I was missing it and for some reason i felt the need to search informations about vine on twitter, hoping to find some positive infomation and I was not disappointed… Found out about v2, I freaked out and here I am :smiley:

1 Like

I read a false news article about Jake/Logan Paul not being allowed on V2, I did some research and found this website. (never used vine, but I am happy to try out the new one!)

1 Like

I used to post on the old Vine and it was just so cool to me. I was sad when it ended and that’s why i’m here!

1 Like

Iam an oldest on the app

1 Like

twitter notifications boi and because i luv vine

1 Like

I’m here because when the vine app was out I was supposed to make vine videos with my best friend at the time but she didn’t care about it so I thought what’s the point? I thought I couldn’t do it by myself so I stopped making videos just because she didn’t care about making videos like I did. And now I realized I stopped doing what I love just because someone wasn’t serious about it like I was and I didn’t realize I did that. So now I’m here to finally do what I love on my own and not letting no one stop me from doing it. :yum:

1 Like

I am an app developer so new apps are always interesting to me. I especially like beta testing new apps because that’s when you can help shape the direction it will go in.

1 Like