How did you find out?

So how did you guys find out about Byte ? . I fount out about it on some yahoo answers page and i got some information of the app and it had a forum so i decided to join and now im here :joy:

9 Likes

I’ve been stalking Dom Hoffman’s beard since 2013.:shushing_face:shhhhh don’t tell anybody :eyes::eyes:

8 Likes

I wont lol

2 Likes

I heard via Twitter.

2 Likes

Twitter And ear to the ground. I’m EmanGamer

1 Like

All started like a year ago, I wanted to create content somewhere but YouTube was too saturated therefore I looked for new apps, suddenly I found some news about “v2”. Now, here I am, “v2” is now byte and I’m waiting for the first beta wave.

2 Likes

After the first job went sideways I started running small jobs for a crime boss in Detroit. 16 months ago I get a message from dom saying “we’re back” now I’m here grinding for that epic victory royal. Jk Twitter

4 Likes

On Twitter same as Chabe wanted to jump on the social media industry game and I was looking for new apps when I found out about V2 and now Byte :wink:

I don’t, like, remember? Not fully. I think I was looking through the ‘‘vine’’ tag on twitter and i saw a tweet from dom, saying like, maybe he’d try and reboot it, make a v2, etc. etc. It got me really hyped!

3 Likes

I watched a few vines for the first time and decided to download the app realsing it was shut down I searched and found out some one was making something called v2 and then I checked in every few months until I made an account on here.

1 Like

I was just thinking about v*ne, then a few days later I was browsing on twitter about it and saw that Dom had tweeted about it. It was so strange :laughing:

1 Like

I think one day my curious self just googled “V*ne 2” and then BYTE showed up in some articles. :scream:

Some random instagram account :grinning:

1 Like

I found out on Socialblade there was an article.

2 Likes

Found it on Twitter

I was googling “will vine ever come back?” or something. I’m not exactly sure how I came to find out about Dom’s project, but it started with the google.

1 Like

damn…i had no idea tbh…forgot…i probably think it was from twitter

1 Like