How did you find out about v2?

I am Purely here because of pewdipie. He mentions in one of his videos that theres will be V*ne 2 releasing soon… and by that reason i came to know about this thanks for him i got early access to forum, I got so many Talented friends and will be a beta tester soon… so that i could know more & make perfect content, if i become any famous or something i will surely thank him personally… & He will be part of my success.

Is there anyone else due to pewdiepie? or

Whats your story ? How did you get know about V2 releasing and stuff ?? Please Tell me i am really exited to hear

3 Likes

Welcome, i saw it in Dom tweet talking about V2

2 Likes

i Guess you are old viner…?

I found out by luck really, I was thinking about vine and why it got took down and that I didn’t really get chance to put much content on it (I was late to it) and wondered if there was anything coming out like it so started searching and found that dom was creating v2!!

2 Likes

i am here because i sadly jumped on the vine band wagon too late, and didn’t get a chance to truly enjoy it, but i got super hyped when i saw the tweet releasing v2.

2 Likes

Yes, something like that. I used V*ne in his better days

1 Like

Those pure Coincidences, Gives so much Happiness… vowww

I know, so happy when I saw

1 Like

Ya man, when i started it was January 2017 already in saturation stage… bad for us but not anymore Dom made many peoples dream come true in his one tweet,…

:smile: Yes It is

I don’t remember really but i was roaming around in media somewhere i get to know that V2 is coming and i was shocked and researched about it. Well i wasn’t choosed to log in forums like @dom invited some but when it released for everyone then i joined here on the same day. I was waiting for long.

2 Likes

nice man a lucky news

Twitter brought me here.

2 Likes

I don’t even remember. I think i saw a tweet about it from someone and then i went and followed @dom to get the scoop

1 Like

I find out through Dom’s tweet

2 Likes

I guess Dom.???

2 Likes

Haahaaa Niceee Dom really had played a very important role here

1 Like

Dom the King

1 Like

I found out when don posted a picture of V2 on twitter

1 Like

@dom You have made many People happy man