How’d you come up with your username?

Titles pretty self explanatory.

Mine is just my first name LOL but I bet you guys have a more creative backstory behind yours

6 Likes

Nah mine is just my nickname spelled differently

1 Like

My name has deep meanings that would probably be explained in a future video of mine xD

3 Likes
5 Likes

Just my name - nothing important

3 Likes

my middle name lollloll

3 Likes

its just my nickname.
i briefly considered “jashands” like…a play on jazz hands? idk.
i use different usernames on like…every site almost.

3 Likes

id been trying to come up with a youtube name and was having no luck they all sounded like failures but then while i was walking to class the word profanity popped into my head and it just felt right the reason i use a 1 instead of an i is just so people can find me easier while im still a small channel

2 Likes

When I was eight years old I made a Gmail and my name is parker and my favorite character was pikachu (had like 5 different pikachu stuffed animals that I’d sleep w every night) so I came up with Parkachu. Unfortunately that was taken so I went with Parkachu0. I like the 0 it has more character so on V2 I’ll prob have a 0

3 Likes

My username is my nickname, that’s how people call me since third grade. It actually represents who I am

2 Likes

It’s my name :grin::grin:

1 Like

Marsh is part of my last name, and I’m shy and silent and love to wear stripes…like a mime~ hehe

1 Like

I spelt dweeb wrong by accident tbh

4 Likes

Idk I like motocross so I just named it motocross. So there you go!

3 Likes

My name lmao basic

1 Like

my first name and first 3 letters of my last name (delevingne)

2 Likes

christy is my nickname and beyoncé is my idol so I randomly merged both together :joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

The username I want for v2 isn’t my username on here. BUT, “vitaminDLC” is just like “vitaminD” Or “vitaminC”… but DLC are my initials

2 Likes

It’s a reference to the Seinfeld episode where George says he’d name his kid Seven. But I’ve been using it for different things for a few years ever since I did a film making summer camp and used the name for my character. I plan on doing a character for what I’ll do on v2, so I thought I should use SevenCostanza rather than my regular nickname or real name.

2 Likes

First syllable of my first and last name