How Can We Make V2 More Welcoming Than V***?

Let’s face it, people are going to play dirty once V2 is launched. Content will be stolen, people will be falsely reported, and enemies will be made regardless. However, along with the help of the the developers, the artists and creators themselves could help to lower the frequency of these events. How do you think the people in the V2 community can make the platform a more friendly and welcoming place to new creators, artists, and viewers?

8 Likes

I think by not being selfish and showing love to others rather than focusing on yourself. Such as “revine-ing”, commenting, encouragement, and not being a troll on other peoples pages…etc.

6 Likes

I’d say trying to give encouragement, making friends, & be as helpful as possible. Greed is the worst thing possible that changes so many people.

4 Likes

Fair enough you make content for other people to see but spend some time looking at others and being social.

4 Likes

I agree completely. Greed can be dangerous (especially on social media), and is typically very difficult to deal with properly

2 Likes

I kinda got a idea on this topic, I’ll post it when I get it together.

1 Like

Looking forward to seeing it!

I think it is all about people helping each other, from our part we should a give chance for beginers and not just to the already famous, from V2 team, are expected a “spotlight” feature that shows original content not just those who are trending. :grin:

4 Likes

YOU’RE MY FRIEND NOW, PREPARE FOR THE MOST FUN YOU’LL EVER HAVE. I’ll see you soon. :relaxed: @Hammer

1 Like

You’ve spooked me

Nvm it’s all good

I think creating a forum is one step into making V2 more welcoming.

3 Likes

There’s no way to force people to act a certain way once the app is open to the public. But there are ways to keep it under control:

1. There needs to be a well thought-out and clear set of rules for using the service.

2. The app will need good reporting tools that will alert a team of professional well-trained moderators to review posts and make decisions.

3. The community needs to do its part in reporting things that go against the rules.

4. The app needs to have ways of completely blocking content you don’t want to see or accounts that bother you to avoid over-reporting and unnecessary banning.

2 Likes

There’s no way we can stop people like that. We will just have to have more people be welcoming than people not being welcoming (which I don’t think will be much of an issue).

2 Likes

I was thinking about what @jennifer and @TomWho said, we have the forum but we really can’t “force people to act a certain way once the app is open to the public.” So, once we have this forum, and I believe the beta will be realised here first, we can at least try to create a culture you know, so when the app finally open to the public, we already have something! It will probabilly won’t work, but we will have a group of people doing things the right way, those who want to join this culture will eventually do it! I don’t know if I make it clear, my english is not that good, sorry :joy:

1 Like

with the content being stolen there should be a rule where you have to state that it is not yours and then tag the creator?

1 Like

We can try to encourage actions that support other’s content instead of obsessing with getting to the top. It’ll connect the community way more :smiley:

1 Like

Although that’d be difficult to enforce, I definitely agree it would make the community more connected as a whole

1 Like

Wait! Idea! I’m about to make a topic on this brb

1 Like

You are describing a war hahaha, calm down it would be a little more nice, my advice if the people can change yourself then will be a lot of friendly and this is going to spread in all the app.

The change is in one :wink:

1 Like