How Can We Attract More People to Byte?

I’m having a hard time getting family and friends to join byte. My question is, what are some tips to bring more users to the app? Of course sharing content and info, but what are some things to say? What do you say to real people in?

I just want byte to continue to grow and flourish :pensive::heart:.

10 Likes

Post about byte to Instagram with Hastags and including twitter. Use any and all social media. Try out Reddit.

9 Likes

send bytes to people over text!
kinda like tik tok while being the opposite of tik tok. less sucky more real. raw. unadulterated. footage. of these brave internet explorers and their quest for the perfect 6 second video

6 Likes

facts

2 Likes

Lets be real here, Tik Tok is zoomer garbage while Bytes is ■■■■■■.0 (beta)

1 Like

Byte App Bring People Atteacting Checklist:

•More Furries (that are new to Furry Fandom)
•Online Gamers: osu!, overwatch, league of legends, Maplestory 2, Maplestory Community.
•Make Social Announcement on twitter.com (PC & the Users that have slack.com for Management).
•Make Fashionists/Makeup-ers to from invite come to this app through announcment in YouTube.
•Do Twitch Livestream Announcements (for Gamers that want to be Byte Influencer Marketing).

That is Several of Checklist in my end. if I would get more people to download this app and promote there Beauty/Makeups & Other Things.

From,
Suki the Hyper Fox.

3 Likes

I am unsure but I feel if we post different bytes of snapchat, twitter, Instagram and tiktok with a hashtag byte then people might be curious on what all this app entails. I talk about it on my lives with some of my fans from time to time, and they become very interested especially when I mention its almost identical to vine.

2 Likes

It’s literally all about good content on the app and spreading to other social medias.

2 Likes

I really think one of the biggest ways to attract more people to byte after its initial launch would be when news outlets really start to develop stories about the videos/creators on byte instead of just the platform. Trending hashtags are also a great way to attract some attention too!

3 Likes

I think sharing links to Bytes over text with friends and family is a good way. I successfully resisted the urge to download Tik Tok, knowing Byte would eventually would be out but dang it, the number of times I almost gave in simply because people kept sending me links over text that kept having to open in Safari. Eventually, people are just going to get the app.

3 Likes

This is Soo true

2 Likes

Personally I been sharing bytes om Twitter to lure my friends in

2 Likes

I made about 10 of my friends from school to join Byte and also I’m self promoting throughout social media.

3 Likes

Definitely…talking about it and sharing links to bytes on other social media’s will get people curious about it and checking it out hopefully…if we could make a #byte trend on Twitter or insta it would bring a bit of attention!

2 Likes

I did a swipe up story post on Instagram & many of my people joined the app & some couldn’t join because the app wasn’t available in their countries yet.
If you guys can do swipe up stories & make a highlight that would definitely help to bring your family, friends & audience to join the app.

3 Likes

Collab with your friends. New users have trouble integrating into the community at first and often feel like no one sees their posts. But if you make videos with your friends, it’ll be easier for them to be a part of the community. This is what I did with one of my friends, and now he’s killing it on byte!

6 Likes

The reason I downloaded tiktok was because I saw youtube compilations and wanted to get in one. In fact, that’s what made tiktok blow up in the meme community initially.

I made a byte compilation on my channel, I got a couple comments saying it made them want to download it.

3 Likes

yo know what now I’ve Thinked about it we should Start Using #ByteApp #ByteFurryFandom and other Byte App Related #'s on Twitter, Amino, FaceBook, Instagram, ETC…

1 Like

I’ve been posting all my bytes on TikTok (they do really well for some reason guys lmao) and I try to get the “#byte” going everytime (I’m gonna add the “#byte_app” too). Also on Instagram, just doing my part.

Which is fine, but I think we need bigger projects from our community.
Like idk if you guys remember camp unplugged from vine or the whole bunch of creators that lived on vine street, they can be considered the first content house tbh.

We need that, we want more peeps on byte? We gotta start making byte app exclusive stuff, or at the very least posted first on byte and then spread on other socials. I have a personal idea I want to get going, heck man, we can do it around the world no issue(with the classic collab format), but I need at least 2 more creators willing to cooperate to get it going, later we get more people on it as we expand.

But that’s what I’m trying to do, could fail lmao, so I hope y’all keep up with that if you read this lol.

3 Likes

We should advertise it more on other social media platforms , Facebook,instagram,Twitter,TikTok,Snapchat etc I have tried save it all over I even done video for byte but I’m not sponsored have done it out of my way to bring people join byte here the video https://youtu.be/9lWUSxkrzoc
Plus have seen the the app suitable for 17+ that why u don’t see kids on it

3 Likes