How are you going to use it?

Ok so, let’s be honest here. If the app does come out, I do know that it’ll take some time to be here but when it does. What are your expectations of v2? By that I mean, what are you going to do on it cuz I’m pretty confused on what to do. Because on v*ne, most people did short skirts and some recorded other people doing something random. Is v2 going to be used like that?

What do you think?

2 Likes

I think the same kind of content that was on Vine will be uploaded to V2, because right now, there’s not really a platform for anything quite like that except maybe Instagram I guess.

3 Likes

I think it’ll be very similar to vine. I hope so anyway :joy:

3 Likes

I think people will make very similar things to what was on vine, I’m going to be doing a bit of anything, skits, music, don’t know what else yet :laughing:

4 Likes

I’ve already started making videos for v2. Mostly comedy skits and maybe even some cool nature stuff.

3 Likes

i currently have 80 skits for v2 i want my next ten to be collabs

7 Likes

@justinnovoa Woah! 80 skits?! I don’t have any :joy:. I was thinking of waiting till the app comes out.

2 Likes

Have you thought about making them and posting them on another app in the meantime?

1 Like

I want it to be ready so I’m still rehearsing it

4 Likes

In my opinion a lot of the other 6 second video apps are not getting as much attention as vine or V2

4 Likes

Agreed 100%. Just “practice makes perfect” and all that ya know?
But keep that list going! Nothing is worse than writer’s block! Trust me :joy:

3 Likes

thanks dude

4 Likes

Random comedy, idk whatever I can think of I guess

1 Like