How about we all stop bullying each other

lets just stop bullying each other n enjoy the good sides of both sides. death threats isnt alt tiktok we dont claim them, THIS is alt tiktok and this is what I like about it:

ive seen some rlly good animations, vfx videos, etc by millenials and they’re rlly cool. lets just stay on our own sides n live life

2 Likes

You don’t need to tell us this. We didn’t cause this issue, we’re happy to have you here if you can just settle down a tad :rofl:

3 Likes

You might have “sides” on tiktok but on byte we have been a loving community of one. Look forward to the video content you create!

8 Likes

This is literally just how we are

Yeah. I honestly going to have to agree with you on this. We HAVE to stick together, no matter what. We’re a family. You’ll still see me as the emo teen from the 2000s that wants everyone to get along and accept who they are, and that’s basically what I want for people on Byte to do. We’re all a family. No matter what. Whether we’re against each other’s throats or not, we still share a couple of traits and some good chuckles here and there. We’re like each other back then, and we still are now. It’s best if we can all get along, as a family together, share interests and stuff like that

2 Likes

Thank you

1 Like

That’s me :heart_eyes_cat::heart_eyes_cat: I‘m Byte forum famous :heart_eyes_cat::heart_eyes_cat::smirk_cat:

1 Like

yes papi :kissing_cat:

Y̵̧̛̞̟̤͈̗̍̅̃̃̀̓̿͜͝A̶̡̢̡̛͙̮͕͉̰͍͗̀͂́͛̈̒͋̀H̶̥͍͖̟̻̱̘͘ She :woman:t4: like :closed_umbrella: Papî :cake: I :champagne: adore :cupid: you :woman_cartwheeling: I’m :shopping: like :drop_of_blood: Baby :ribbon: I :crayon: ain’t :nail_care:normal :woman_with_probing_cane: Rrrrr :lion: :lion: :lion: foreigner :revolving_hearts: foreigner :revolving_hearts: foreigner Y̵̧̛̞̟̤͈̗̍̅̃̃̀̓̿͜͝A̶̡̢̡̛͙̮͕͉̰͍͗̀͂́͛̈̒͋̀H̶̥͍͖̟̻̱̘͘

WHATT IM THE SOLUTION?!!! I‘m not a disappointment for once :scream_cat::scream_cat::crying_cat_face::crying_cat_face: