"How 90s can you get?" : Face-off

I’ll Start:

giga-pet-vs-black-ops

4 Likes

Basckstreet boys.

2 Likes

My Tamagotchi was legit glitching or something it would literally die EVERY MORNING

5 Likes

When I started kindy my brothers and i still had the 1st generation tamogotchis but we didnt know that if you held all 3 buttons down at the same time it would pause the game, so instead my mum brought all the tamogotchis to work and she and her friends would feel them and clean up their poop so they wouldnt die :joy::joy:

2 Likes

thats the saddest sentence ive ever read n my life

3 Likes

Getting my sony cd walkmen ready every morning for skool

2 Likes

Blowing on my game cartidge for my N64 to get it to work

3 Likes

my tamagotchi died every 20 minutes or something, even though i was usually just playing with it NONSTOP

1 Like

Yes!! I remember spending hours doing that!

1 Like

Alright guys, I’m about to step my game up!

download

2 Likes

awe mate you’re giving me those weird nostalgia chills.

also, getting kicked off the internet when ur mum needed the phone

and the hamster dance thingy (this, someone’s gotta remember this too)

more here:

Summary

:musical_note: Now this is a story all about how my life got flipped turned upside down :musical_note:

“how rude!”

beanie babies, TMNT, recording ur fav song off the radio w/ a cassette recorder (lmao u knew it was a new era when limewire became a thing), Lisa Frank, No Doubt, VHS tapes, every Goosebumps book ever, MASH, Spice Girls (i’m Ginger Spice btw), the maca-freakin-rena.

:musical_note: flexing vocabulary runs right through me, the alphabet runs right from A to Z :musical_note:

idk if anyone else watched it, but i loved ‘a bit of fry and laurie’.

:musical_note: let’s talk about sex, baby, let’s talk about you and me :musical_note:

those really ugly jelly shoes that were comfy for a couple hours but when it got warmer later in the day would make ur feet slide out of them

Beverly Hills, 90210 (the og 90210)

furbies T-T (still scarred)

power rangers boiiiiiiii

Friends!!

2 Likes

@jaydel, you brought your 90s game! Now I have to step it up more with this:
29nh5x

2 Likes

That was fast lol

steppin’ up my game mate

2 Likes

come @ me bro