Horror Movies

Any suggestion for horror movies?

3 Likes

I love horror movies, but I don’t watch a lot of them these days. I have 2 small kids which means I can’t afford to go to the theater much and if we watch them at home, it’s late and someone always wakes up before it’s over.

SO, I recommend a tv show. The Strain. Very intense and spooky. It’s a really interesting take on vampires based on a book by Guillermo del Toro.

4 Likes

I LOVE horror movies, I don’t know what kinda horror you are going for but here are some common suggestions
Hereditary
Mama
10 cloverfield lane
Insidious

2 Likes

The Platform :slight_smile:

1 Like

Mm
Cabin Fever
Evil Dead
Mimic Trilogy
Blair Witch Project
As Above So Below
Cabin In The Woods
The Conjuring
Oculus
Drag Me To Hell
Grindhouse
REC(2007)
The Others

4 Likes

The vvitch, Hereditary, suspiria, the unborn, what lies beneath. I have a lot but it doesn’t come to name I love horror.

4 Likes

You know what? I’m gonna day it… I did not care for the VVitch

3 Likes

Birdemic. You’ll never be the same.

1 Like

The fourth kind, dark skies, insidious chapters , the conjuring , the taking of Deborah Logan , await further instructions, the ritual

2 Likes

Silver bullet, fright night, the fourth kind, the thing(80s version) The Decent, The Decent 2, Quarantine(bc helloo lol), CandyMan, 28days later, Evil dead(2013), Hellraiser, Hostel, and The Strangers

4 Likes

Silent hill
The babadook
The grudge
Tucker and dale VS. evil
Evil dead (remake)

1 Like

Lmfaoo!! It was pretty good to me but a lot said it was slow. I like slow burner horror but it’s not for everyone. Suspiria is the same way.

1 Like

“Stock market after Covid-19”

2 Likes

Is that the one where they dance ?

ah guiellrmor del toro makes me want to watch it even more

1 Like

mama trailer had me laughing. Made me laugh so much lol

1 Like

dang you really like your horror?

out of all the trailers this one looked the scariest, but all have to watch them to make a judgement

you’re going to date it?

saw the trailer for this and have to say… this loooks hilariuous