Home and Account Graphic Concepts

Hey Internet!
I’m Connor, and I make graphic design!
After seeing some things here on the forums, I decided to make a few concepts for the Home page and Account page.
v2home
As you see above, this is the home page I’ve made, as you can see, these 6 second videos are in a card format, so its clean and organized.
I’ve added a like count. As well as a comment section for the videos.
v2acchome
For this second image, I made the account page.
**Featuring : **
- Username
- Vee count
- Bio
- Badge page
- Website link
- an icon if the user hasn’t made any vees

Hope you enjoy these concepts!
(Note : I’m calling the six second clips “Vees” because there is no official name.
Enjoy!
Your fellow friend, Connor.
[/quote]

Hey Internet!
I’m Connor, and I make graphic design! After seeing some things here on the forums, I decided to make a few concepts for the Home page and Account page.
v2home
As you see above, this is the home page I’ve made, as you can see, these 6 second videos are in a card format, so its clean and organized. I’ve added a like count. As well as a comment section for the videos.
v2acchome
For this second image, I made the account page.
**Featuring : **
- Username
- Vee count
- Bio
- Badge page
- Website link
- an icon if the user hasn’t made any vees

Hope you enjoy these concepts!
(Note : I’m calling the six second clips “Vees” because there is no official name.
Enjoy!
Your fellow friend, Connor.

9 Likes

Whoa, this is a good start! @dom

1 Like

This is great! I think v2 shouldn’t have a vee count at all just so it eliminates “fame” and to be original

1 Like

Wow great concept art. I would love to see some of these features implemented into the app.

2 Likes

This is something @michael might be interested in viewing :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sweet, I don’t think they’re allowed to use “vine’s” signature green

1 Like

Wow, nice job! Definitely helps with design thoughts!

1 Like

This is an awesome design!! I also think it’d be cool if there was a way to link our other socials with a little instagram graphic, twitter graphic, etc. hopefully that makes sense?

1 Like

oh this is beautiful! lovely design. i have no idea what kinds of limits there are for v2 in terms of being too similar vine ---- do you think possibly the app colors or setups for username/“vee” count could be different based off this?

2 Likes

i really do like this. its simple, and i like that. only concern, its that it looks similar to Vine’s design… is this just me? lol

1 Like

i don’t think that you can sue over a color (except in the case of sticky notes, but that’s a different story). i don’t know the guys at twitter, but it would really suck to sue v2 over copyright infringements once the app starts taking off.

2 Likes

I think you can sue over color if you have the documentation and the perseverance, and who knows: maybe Twitter acquires V2?? Too early to say for sure, but it’s hypothetical…

2 Likes

That looks really cool

1 Like

It looks really good but I think v2 should have a different signature color.

1 Like

One thing I like about your concept is THOSE COLORS

Mmm Quality

1 Like

This is really cool. Good job, you deserve a like.

1 Like

After all the comments about the color, I’m pretty certain you can not be sued over a color, @dom little teaser he made had the color in it. And if that’s different from vines there is no problem. The color used is the same exact color and shade as the teaser picture on doms Twitter.

1 Like

I believe @dom did say that vees would be full screen tho… But still really cool. Concept … You are real talented