Hispanics/Latins making bytes in English

ENGLISH IS ON THE BOTTOM OF THE POST!

Hi! Tengo una pregunta para todos los hispanohablantes…

¿Si ustedes fueran artistas en Byte, ustedes crearían contenido en Inglés o en Español?

Yo sinceramente crearía contenido en Inglés (tendría mas publico jajaja) que en español por que siento que el humor en inglés es mucho mejor que en español… :venezuela:

Responde en la caja de comentarios para ver si podemos crear una comunidad de hispanos/latinos con contenido en inglés jejeje…

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Hi ¿Do you would like Bytes in English from Hispanics/Latins artists? Why?

Im Latin, but sincerely i would make Bytes on English (I would have more audience hahaha) because i my opinion, comedy and “random” bytes are better in english than in spanish…

Are you ok or not with that? Leave your comment below!:grinning:

3 Likes

I really loved David Lopez.

2 Likes

Do both! Have bytes in each language.

11 Likes

yeah that is Great idea @Myk Hispanics/Latins making bytes in English

1 Like

Yes! I think it would be great to do as many funny videos as possible!

1 Like

do both spanish a great language and sounds funny too

1 Like

Spanish and english at the same time sounds good to me.

1 Like

Mi alma marisco hace de las dos! Lol. Hahha, it’s actually the first Venezuelan I have ever seen on the forums so I just had to say that.

I also think you should do both. I for one love spanish and can relate to somethings, so I‘ll be watching those bytes fore sureeee :v:t6::v:t6: It’s also a great way for me (and maybe some other people) to learn the language even a little more :raised_hands:t6:

1 Like

some things i’ve seen in the past is to have one account in english and have another byte account for spanish, that way spanish audience can all watch your bytes in on place and you can get a better sense of your demographic based on followers and likes etc. on your main account and your second account

2 Likes

It will be your decision in the end, I know for sure there will be other spanish speakers on the app, and you’ll find each other. I think the way accounts will be discovered is also partially based on location so that might help you too

1 Like

Do both :sunglasses: greater chance of expanding your audience

I feel like sometimes seeing spanish out of context is flippin hilarious, especially if you don’t understand it. You guys get what i’m say, roight?

1 Like

Oye nosostros somos 3 mexicanos pero vamos a hacer bytes en inglés por qué nos gustaría ampliar nuestra audiencia, sin embargo también queremos hacer en español.
Y en cuanto cual tiene mejor humor, la verdad es que los 2 son muy diferentes los que hablan en inglés es más de relajo y así y en Latinoamérica es más como con palabras ósea como molestando a los demás (obviamente sin herir los sentimientos de los demás)

1 Like

You should do both if you want a bigger audience. If you have the time and effort, create 2 accounts; one for Español and one for English, so a video can be interpreted in both languages. Or you can just add subtitles on your videos. Your choice.

1 Like

I don’t want to make another account so I’m thinking that maybe Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Sunday in English and the other day in Spanish ( It just want I think you can make 2 accounts if you want) maybe I’ll end up adding a second account

1 Like

En los dos idiomas, sin duda.

1 Like

Both. Todo depende. A mí en lo personal me gusta más el humor en español y creo que mi creatividad con fines estupidos es mucho mejor en español que en inglés. I’ll see

2 Likes

ur ethnicity doesnt give u any advantage or disadvantage in comedy. comedy is … comedy no right or wrongs

2 Likes

Do what you are more comfortable doing. As long as you are having fun.

2 Likes