Hi this mite help #im "original" and know "a lot" and im the definition of crativitie

READ THIS LIKE QUEN SHANE -> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nbk_lrNSoQ8

( THIS IS ALL KINDA HELPFUL BUT IN A COMEDY WAY)
HI IM KELLY IM SOOOPER FAMOUS LIKE “OMG IS THAT KELLY” FAMOUS & I AM HERE TO GIVE AMAZING SUGGESTIONS LIKE “OMG ARE THOSE KELLY SUGGESTIONS” SUGGESTIONS OK HERE THEY ARE

1. HOW TO BE SOOOOOOOPER FAMOUS LIKE ME youtube.com/c/kellygeorge / OR ON MUSICALLY WHERE I HAVE 150k FALLOWING (BESIDES THE POINT)
    What I did was first I found what people like about cut first i made lip-syncs (i know tragic) where i didn’t get many likes or fallowing but then when i started to make my own 15 second comedys (like vine but with 15seconds) i started to get likes and following and posted like 20 times a day (a little over board) so now i have 150k followers and like 2500 videos

Summery 1. post often and fined your click

1. with musically it was easy to accumulate fans because there is a page dedicated to the trending hash tags on the app so you can know whats relevant so you can post things that people are locking

Summery 2. be relevant to the trends on the app

1. you should be relevant with the trends but also be your self and original cus if you are similar to some els then what is stoping the person from choosing your competition over you and you need to hook them in make a family #colt

Summery 3. make a family and be yourself

Thanks, I’ve been looking for the definition of “crativitie” for a while now. Appreciate the insight! xD