Hi there! I’m doing YouTube now :)

Just posted my first YouTube video the other day!!

Would mean a lot if you would check it out and let me know what you think!! Just a short teaser if anything, but I’m excited to post again very soon!!
Thank you, friends!!
18 Likes

Nice first video!!! Good luck!!!

2 Likes

Subscribed. Interested to see where you take your channel.

2 Likes

good on you, dude! i subbed. i like the board games part. i love board games but most youtubers tend to stick with popular vg’s and nothing really of the sort.

good luck!

3 Likes

Thank you!!

1 Like

Thank you for the sub!! I’m interested to see where it goes too :joy:

1 Like

Woohoo! Thanks for the sub. And I totally agree, board games are insanely underrated and I definitely want to show off how cool they can be!! I’m glad you’re interested!

1 Like

Good luck on YouTube!!! Also, you have nice eyes lol :heart:

1 Like

Thank you!! I’m glad you like them :joy: the lighting from my window was surprisingly really good so I’m sure that helped!!

1 Like

Good luck!!! :smile:

1 Like

Ayyyyyye!!! Good job on posting

1 Like

good luck and congrats!

1 Like

nice dude
keep it up :slight_smile:

1 Like

Nice! I can see you looking back on this some day!

1 Like

Hopefully with fondness! I’ll say I’ve tried to do YouTube before but abandoned it bc I was too chicken but I’m feeling really good about it now!!! Thank you so much though that means a lot!

3 Likes

Thanks Marko!! :blush:

Thank you so much!!! I had been going back and forth about posting but I knew once I uploaded the first one it would be easier from there!

Thank you for the support! And thank you for the luck I might need it :cold_sweat:

Thanks, I plan on it!! :blush::blush:

1 Like

Don’t have headphones on me rn but as soon as I get home I can’t wait to check it out and sub!!!

1 Like