Hi, I'm new

Hi there, I’m going to introduce myself to you because I don’t know what else to do now a days. So I joined the v2 forums on the 18th of January, the only thing I did was stalk to see when v2 was coming out. I didn’t introduce myself before v2 was coming out because I really wasn’t ready to introduce myself, but when i heard it was cancelled and another app was going to be made I was ready to start my introduction on v2 forums. I don’t have many friends so I was hoping to make more friends here, i really don’t think that’s possible but im really anxious to meet new people. I hope that the new app comes out so that I can start my career making videos. I think that’s all, thank you for reading.

7 Likes

Welcome to the club Motch!! :grin:

2 Likes

Thanks, I meant to send a GIF but I didn’t work.

2 Likes

Welcome Motch! :smiley:

2 Likes

Welcome! I love meeting new people (because I do it so infrequently haha). Nice to meet you! :blush:

3 Likes

You can send a GIF by pressing the add an image button (the one that looks like a picture) and then get it from your camera roll, or link image

2 Likes

Thank you.

2 Likes

Welcome! I’ll be your friend :heart:

3 Likes

I love this community now😊

5 Likes

Welcome to the forums!! :smile:

4 Likes

We’re one big fam and we’re glad you’re now a part of the fam! :smiley: (even though you joined in January :joy:)

4 Likes

Welcome bud!!! Enjoy it! People are very nice here!

4 Likes

Welcome brotendo

3 Likes

Hope you become a good part of this community
:smile:

3 Likes

Welcome to the forums hope you stay as long as possible :grin:

5 Likes