Hi, im dylan tate

1. hi im dylan tate and ill be commenting on this thread every day for an entire year…see you tomorrow
2 Likes
  1. hi im dylan tate and ill be commenting on this thread every day for an entire year…see you tomorrow
2 Likes
2 Likes

amateur

2 Likes

PlEAKSKSK

1 Like
2 Likes

ok “dylan tate” if you are really dylan tate, then what did i set his name to on snapchat?

3 Likes
1 Like

no response kinda sus

4 Likes
3 Likes

im starting to think you aren’t actually dylan tate

2 Likes

This has the same energy as:
What are wearing, “Jake from State Farm”

4 Likes
3 Likes

Dylan Tate is gone. Long live Dylan Tate.

i have come to the conclusion that you are not in fact dylan tate. this entire thread is a lie. i hope you are happy with yourself.

2 Likes
3 Likes
3 Likes
2 Likes