Hi folks! Hope you're having a great evening, just a friendly reminder that πŽππ‹π˜ π‚πŽπ–π€π‘πƒπ’ π‚π‡πŽπŽπ’π„ ππŽπ“ π“πŽ πƒπˆπ’ππ‹π€π˜ π“π‡π„πˆπ‘ π…πŽπ‹π‹πŽπ–π„π‘π’ 𝐀𝐍𝐃 π‹πŽπŽπ π‚πŽπ”ππ“ ππ”πŒππ„π‘π’

Have a great rest of your day everyone

3 Likes

I feel like β€œthrowaway accounts” (for either viewing, lurking, sh!tp0st!ng, or hate commenting) would choose to not display the loop and follower counts.

2 Likes

Was there any need for this? It’s just a suggestion dude.

1 Like

Excellent.

1 Like

yeesuss.

2 Likes

Or people that don’t care about stats. I love VSCO since it’s easy to get caught up with followers and likes. I do agree that loops should be able to be seen though

Honestly I kinda agree with you though

1 Like

oops…

Dude, I think that numbers aren’t a big deal. It’s whoever’s personal choice.

5 Likes

5 Likes

I agree with its their personal choice. Having everything visible though will get you more connected with your content & supporters combined, seeing your inprovement and amount of influence

You can’t hide them on every social media so might as well get use to it here as well :woman_shrugging:t4: But whatever floats your boat

5 Likes

i agree, though im tots fine with both… i could totally see myself hiding my count

4 Likes

I agree, I don’t understand the point of the post :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

LMFAO this made me laugh a lot

2 Likes

Its a joke

1 Like

Did he release the app? Or is it still being developed? If It’s still in development then I’m confused by what you mean and I’m sorry for my idiocy

@RoboPsycho Nope, nothing has been released yet. Beta should be coming out soon and the official release is sometime during the spring.

And since you said you were confused about the topic, well basically there may be the option to hide your loops and/or follower count…so they are all just debating whether hiding them is β€œcowardly” or not.

2 Likes

Hahahaha I agree with you to an extent, and @MarshTheMime has a good point too.

1 Like

This could be the definition of truth!

1 Like