Hey! You’re invited to the cool kids table

Welcome to the cool kids table have a seat and let’s talk about life.

23 Likes

Ok…

4 Likes

hi hello Can I sit with ya’ll

5 Likes

What’s poppin

4 Likes

You are welcome to join

5 Likes

Whole lot of nothing just tryna live life the best way possible

5 Likes

Lol man I’m trying to survive on this app man. I’m actually ordering a IPhone 11 pro max just for the Camra :rofl::rofl::rofl:

6 Likes

Storytime: Gather around kids.

When I was in middle school. Every lunch time the was three parallel tables for dudes. The cool kids, the nerd kids, and In between there was the slightly cool slightly nerdy kids.

Let’s just say, I didn’t fit in.

Every lunch I would choose between the nerd table where I would kinda fit in and knew a guy or two and the in between table where I knew one guy, but he was cooler than me and would talk to the other dudes.

What do I do? I wanted to move up the social hierarchy. So one day, I gather all my might, all my strength!

I SAT.

At the cool kid’s table. :sunglasses:

In silence. While all the other jock middle schooler dudes bounced around their sporty sport jokes about Football and Basketball and stuff. Then they literally said “David what are you doing at this table, go sit over there.”

Let’s just say I returned to normal after that.

I apologize for the second hand embarrassment. But for the sake of a happy ending, that same year was when I gave a box of chocolates to a girl. And we both liked each other for bit.

7 Likes

You CANT SIT WITH US AHHHHH

4 Likes

Ok but seriously life is good I’ve been into trouble like 5 times for having a messy room so half cleaned it and now I’m carving

3 Likes

hey, can I join! sits down how is everyone?

4 Likes

:wave:t6::wave:t6:Mos def we’re just vibing, u feel me​:joy::joy:

2 Likes

I got some goldfish, yogurt, and a pb&j sandwitch. Does anybody want to trade?

2 Likes

Do you mind if I stand? Been sitting in class all day, thanks!

2 Likes

Who lunch box I gotta take :eyes:

4 Likes

Hey are you gonna finish your nuggets? Can I have them?

2 Likes

I have gum. Anyone want gum? Hand sanitizer?

2 Likes

Why a “cool kids table”? Isn’t everyone cool?

3 Likes

Yea I’m gonna sit on the floor

2 Likes

Aw yeah I’m at the cool kids table! Don’t mind me, I’m practicing 𝓶𝔂 𝓶𝓪𝓴𝓮𝓾𝓹 𝓻𝓸𝓾𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓮~

(っ❁˘ ◡ ˘)っ━☆゚. * ・ 。゚❀♡✧♬*゜

2 Likes